UEFA Euro Men 2024

Hi i love both england and netherlands tbh i hope it will be a good match !

but what all the time let me think is the England and their players they have everything to win the next world cup or even 2 ones so from now good luck to them as i love them but here is my vision over the team after euro ....
Cox? And what happens to Saka, he get into a shark accident?

Cox? And what happens to Saka, he get into a shark accident?
saka can fill as a role what is between watkins and palmer
that position role have no england players only chillwell maybe

to be in touch with details of football saka get lost of being a second striker a solid winger so ball will be at his area or he drop for midfield position

Years ago, I said on another forum, how teams now have system players and no mavericks, no 10.s, no flair and no risk and less fun players, especially all the major national teams, with exception of 1 or 2. Guys disagreed and said I was talking crap. Now it is evident, everywhere you look, Euros, Copa, whatever. Read today, even Bielsa said football is gonna lose it's magic soon, all the creativity has gone.

Greed and money has destroyed real and virtual football. It really makes me sad.
Only solution I see is play retro FIFA/PES and watch retro real games. Can't see things getting better.
Football since the begin lean on teamwork even normal passing so the idea was reaching the goal to score lot of names came out as strikers even defenders when they scored next is the time where midfield appear as what u told the 10s or the 11s but they were considered midfielders cause ppl seeing them behind strikers while they getting appear more and more that any player want to do it there is teams that they developed their defense to win even the world cup after all of this skills of passing players but with efficiency appeared and it was clear to be in many positions so what happened ? second striker was thrown for playmakers to come up with wingers as a start position not position to reach and at the time after r10 and r9 means cr7 and lm10 there was huge academic works when it comes to tactics that's why Striker position still resist even if other position that i told disappeared from the front to continue the defense improvements to have different types of side backs so a massive respect to coaches too.

Last edited:
So it’s Spain vs France today. Spain have been playing well, nice attractive football and all that but I think it’s the teams that have been grinding out results that will make the final.
Not a fan of France for obvious reasons and I don’t particularly want them to win but I think they’re going to frustrate Spain and get the win.

Just my opinion. I want anyone to win the European Championship, except France! 🙌
2x1 Spain and France today
2x1 Holland and England tomorrow

Spectacular goal from Yamal.
@Bastosrsb if it stays like this you would have predicted correctly. I still think crappy France will win though even if they haven’t been the best team today

Gentlemen, write what I say.
Current football is very boring, with a lot of rushing and little technique and zero talent.
But this Spain team with Rodri, Olmo, Nico Williams and Yamal, how great it is to see them play. Will it be a breath of beautiful football in the midst of so much rubbish?

Spectacular goal from Yamal.
@Bastosrsb if it stays like this you would have predicted correctly. I still think crappy France will win though even if they haven’t been the best team today
I'm cheering!!! I absolutely don't want France to win. I'm happy if Spain, Holland or England take the title.

I'm cheering!!! I absolutely don't want France to win. I'm happy if Spain, Holland or England take the title.
I don’t want France to win either but they have a knack of getting through tournaments.
Preferably Spain will win 9 - 1 though 😂

This France is a bit one dimensional I think. If Mbappe isn't firing on all cylinders they kind of run out of ideas..
And it's not just against Spain, but I've seen this in several of their matches.

Last edited:
For me the real final was Spain Germany
But I think regardless of whom in the final, Spain will grab the win
Not sure how that would have happened since they met in the quarter final lol
I dunno man we’ve seen may teams play the best football and then just get knocked out. I’ll go with my original pick of England. If we can get past Netherlands in the semi final I think we’ll get over the line in the final.

@ThomasGOAL Everyone is saying Spain have been the best team in the tournament. They’ve been the best team in like the last two games not the tournament. I’d argue Germany, Turkey and Austria have been the best teams in the tournament.

Really deserved win for the Spanish Football. France is playing a garbage football. Now I want the Netherlands to beat England, unless Gareth Southgate did the same "luck" thing just like against Switzerland and Slovakia, which is unrealistic for this game (England had a bad luck against Top 10 teams). Would be exciting to see the 2010 World Cup Final repeat in Berlin.

But if England reach the Final, I'm also rooting for this team to win the entire thing. That would be a pure madness. However, I'm sticking with either Spain or the Netherlands.

Not sure how that would have happened since they met in the quarter final lol
I dunno man we’ve seen may teams play the best football and then just get knocked out. I’ll go with my original pick of England. If we can get past Netherlands in the semi final I think we’ll get over the line in the final.

@ThomasGOAL Everyone is saying Spain have been the best team in the tournament. They’ve been the best team in like the last two games not the tournament. I’d argue Germany, Turkey and Austria have been the best teams in the tournament.
Say that your English without saying youre english:)

Come on England! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Hard to see past Spain winning the lot right now.

England have laboured to the semi final; two draws in their group against teams they would be expecting to beat. Extra time and penalties needed to get past teams that (on paper) they should have dispatched fairly comfortably. They really haven't played well at all in the tournament.

Unfortunately, we still get lumped with the BBC/ITV coverage of the Euros outside of our own games and there was a fair amount of revisionism from some sections of the English press during and after the Switzerland game; Saka's goal was their first shot on target in the game till that point, and Switzerland had some chances to snatch it at the end yet it was being made out that this was an England performance on-par with a 1970s Brazil.

That all being said, England do have some quality players and England at their best against Netherlands at their best you would expect England to come out on top. Whether or not England can actually put together a competent performance is a different story and I will unashamedly be hoping for a Dutch victory.

Pretty much one way traffic. We’ve been camped in the Dutch half the entire match. We’re playing very well, dare I say we’re turning on the style.

@scottish_carson
If raising your boot and putting your studs into someone’s ankle isn’t a penalty then I don’t know what is. He’s clearly made contact with his studs. Doesn’t matter if it’s before or after the shot has taken place. It’s a penalty and that’s why the ref gave it as a penalty

Pretty much one way traffic. We’ve been camped in the Dutch half the entire match. We’re playing very well, dare I say we’re turning on the style.

@scottish_carson
If raising your boot and putting your studs into someone’s ankle isn’t a penalty then I don’t know what is. He’s clearly made contact with his studs. Doesn’t matter if it’s before or after the shot has taken place. It’s a penalty and that’s why the ref gave it as a penalty
Kane makes contact with Dumfries as he follows through from his shot. It's a legitimate attempt to block the shot, and Kane's follow through initiates the contact. The likes of Lee Dixon, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher as English pundits have all said it's not a penalty. I appreciate your obviously an England fan but I've yet to see anyone not of an English persuasion say it is a foul.

I do agree this is England's best performance of the tournament though. They just need to watch they don't fall into their usual habit of starting to sit deeper and allow the Dutch to carve out some chances.

Back
Top Bottom