UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

Level. Fellaini helping his cause by watching Schweinsteiger walk past into the area to volley home.

He's having a 'mare is the big lad. Mare of a season.

Schwein scored , mandzukic came in and assist with head for schwein .

Guardiola it's an idiot for dont start mandzukic , he start match with no real striker

Schwein scored , mandzukic came in and assist with head for schwein .

Guardiola it's an idiot for dont start mandzukic , he start match with no real striker

Yes, Guardiola is an idiot... an idiot who won the championship in march! LOL

Yes, Guardiola is an idiot... an idiot who won the championship in march! LOL

Who cares when they won it?they would have won it this year even if I was their coach!

They won it last year too without guardiola so what? Difference this year was that Dortmund had problems with injury so they won it earlier but it doesn't make any difference tbh

Well, this Atletico makes me remember Mourinho's Porto in 2004. Its a smaller team than the other ones in CL but they are playing as good as the others. In 2004 Porto surprise everybody and won CL... who knows if Atletico will win it this year? ;)

Who cares when they won it?they would have won it this year even if I was their coach!

They won it last year too without guardiola so what? Difference this year was that Dortmund had problems with injury so they won it earlier but it doesn't make any difference tbh

Please don't compare last year Bayern with this year Bayern! This year they are clearly playing so much better than last year... No offence but if you don't see that you must be blind, dude! The only team that i saw playing better than this Bayern was 2011 Barca!

Last edited:
Guardiola is overrated, managing super teams duh... if he can win the CL then i believe he is something worthful/winning against MANU with Barca in it's prime is a "joke"/. till then he is just the lucky guy in the right team in the right time. also CL is much more competitive than the BL and the LBBVA as there are much more than 1-2 serious opponents

now its a real deal, Real, Barca, Atletico, Dortmund

Last edited:
I hate it when I see a manager that can’t design a tactic according to the players he has and only recognizes one tactic to be used with any team he manages.

Please don't compare last year Bayern with this year Bayern! This year they are clearly playing so much better than last year... No offence but if you don't see that you must be blind, dude! The only team that i saw playing better than this Bayern was 2011 Barca!

I still think last year's Bayern was more adaptable. This Bayern team has one game plan which they execute superbly (but then they are built totally for this gameplan), when they try to diversify their play they are generally good but not excellent. Last season they were excellent in a whole variety of tactics.

Bayern Munich tonight struggled to breakdown the (current) 7th placed in England. Yes they had 700 passes and ten billion percent of the possesion, but that alone doesnt win you football matches - how many big saves did De Gea have to make? In the end Bayern only had 50% of the goals which, until they change the rules of football, is still the most crucial stat. If you compare their away legs against Arsenal last year and this year I would say they were more impressive in 2013 and they had a numerical advantage this year. Let's wait and see if they win the CL this season, beating teams 7-0 on aggregate in the semi finals etc before we start saying they are MUCH better than last year.

Why are you so passionate about ridiculing Pep Guardiola, LFC? I don't get it.

I don't get why managers who have a successful formula get hated so much. It's like some of the hate Chelsea fans had for Rafa. How come Mourinho gets so much love when part of style is to create controversy?

I have a lot of respect for Pep - he has a philosophy and he sticks with it, and it brings results. I think people underestimate what he brings to a squad. Not always easy to get a group of players who've just won everything to be motivated to win everything AGAIN, whilst playing with a totally different philosophy!

I don't like this style of football, but it works, and Pep is the master of it.

Last edited:
I don't hate pep at all , if there's a manager I hate that would be mourinho any day of the week , what I hate it's how people talk about bayern as "product" of pep guardiola , someone else before him create that amazing team and won EVERYTHING.

I don't hate pep at all , if there's a manager I hate that would be mourinho any day of the week , what I hate it's how people talk about bayern as "product" of pep guardiola , someone else before him create that amazing team and won EVERYTHING.

In the bundesliga thread they posted in detail Bayer FC`s managerial successes in quite detail. Now, the hype media machine has its own engine and until it runs out of gas the stories will continue.

Completely agree with Milanista's post. Except that i do like Guardiola's style of football.
Guardiola took over a team that has won everything possible, yet the players stayed focused and that is a very big achievement.

1-1 is a great result for United. I haven't seen anything of the match, maybe United were Lucky, maybe they deserved the result...whatever...it is a great result that could and should give them confidence. One only has to think about what happened to Barcelona, playing Bayern in last year's CL.

I watched Barcelona-Atletico. What a great match that was. Atletico started rather offensive and had perhaps the best chances in the first half (at the end of the first half Barcelona were dominating). In the second half Diego scored a wonder goal and Neymar equalised after an outstanding assist by Iniesta. ALthough Barcelona dominated, Atletico gave a master class in defending.

Last edited:
I don't get why managers who have a successful formula get hated so much. It's like some of the hate Chelsea fans had for Rafa. How come Mourinho gets so much love when part of style is to create controversy?

I have a lot of respect for Pep - he has a philosophy and he sticks with it, and it brings results. I think people underestimate what he brings to a squad. Not always easy to get a group of players who've just won everything to be motivated to win everything AGAIN, whilst playing with a totally different philosophy!

I don't like this style of football, but it works, and Pep is the master of it.

TOTALLY AGREE! I don't know if you saw what happened to Barcelona when Guardiola leaves. And you guys keep saying that he is a lucky guy in the right team, in the right moment but you don't remember that Bayern is playing so good because of him.

Is Guardiola overrated? Of course not! He just trained wonderful teams but that teams became a lot better and stronger with him managing. You don't like him doesn't mean he is overrated.

Last edited:
infographie-psg-chelsea.jpg

Wow! It was something ... :... In the history of the Champions League is inscribed a new page, the page with the headline "Miracle at Stamford Bridge". Chelsea Bravo, Bravo Mou! :WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

damn this was one hell of a luck for RM not to be kicked out from CL tonight. They went through just on sheer luck. Those were painful 90 minutes...

I'm proud of the team regardless. This has been a really difficult season and to top it off by making Real Madrid look like a junior team in the CL was fantastic. We should've definitely won that one by four goals though.

Back
Top Bottom