UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

I hope it's a wake-up call for RM, obviously this season we have a weak deffense, and today we lacked mobility in the attack.
but I think we won't reach the final.

It's actually a great accomplishment to spend so much money on players and not be better than this. Shame on Real Madrid.

So, what do you think:
Bayern or MU?
Barça or Atletico?

I think Bayern and Barça will be at the semi finals. It will be hard for both (Atletico is playing amazingly and Man. Utd is getting better and the players are motivated) but in the end the best teams will win. Or not...

WTF, Mhigjdgieigerhewkirwkrtaryan, you should have scored that!!! :RANT:

Bkug9ehIQAECQ44.jpg

I have not seen such a BAD player since Felipe Melo.

They had the game in their hands, but Klopp destroyed the team's chances by letting Mkhitaryan play the first game and the whole second game tonight.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He is a joke, in the first game his mistake ended up in a goal, he constantly loses ball possession in the most stupid ways and is always making nonsense attacking plays like trying to go through the middle of two defenders and losing ALL the chances the team gave him to score.

But in the end this is all Klopp's doing, he saw that and continued to let him in the squad, I can't understand this...

Sad because the team made the result possible just so one idiot could ruin it all by himself, this is how you spend more then half of what you made selling Götze? Amazing management.

Bayern and Atletico goes through.

Altough Atletico doesnt have that much CL experience it has some against Barca. Bayern will crush MU, 3-0, or 4-1

They had the game in their hands, but Klopp destroyed the team's chances by letting Mkhitaryan play the first game and the whole second game tonight.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He is a joke, in the first game his mistake ended up in a goal, he constantly loses ball possession in the most stupid ways and is always making nonsense attacking plays like trying to go through the middle of two defenders and losing ALL the chances the team gave him to score.

But in the end this is all Klopp's doing, he saw that and continued to let him in the squad, I can't understand this...

Sad because the team made the result possible just so one idiot could ruin it all by himself, this is how you spend more then half of what you made selling Götze? Amazing management.

Bad player? You just saw 2 Dortmund matches in the all season and you are saying that he is a bad player! Well, maybe he played badly against Madrid but if you saw the other Dortmund matches you won't say that! You can't say that a player is bad when you just saw to games!!

Firstly, Mkhitaryan is actually a very good player. Huge talent and a very good footballer. Everybody is allowed to have a bad day in my opinion. Secondly, if Klopp had many options he might not have played him all match but the injury situation in the club forced Klopp to play no less than three inexperienced players.

This guy has never seen him play before obviously.

Because in one or two games, he decided he knows the Armenian better than Jurgen Klopp and everyone else lol.

Bayern should go through today. Barca/Atletico should be more competitive and less predictable. I'm looking forward to both games.

Only saw 2 games? You should ask before you assume things you don't know..

I follow the Bundesliga and watched some BVB matches this year (6 or 7) apart from their UCL games (3 or 4), not only these two, and yes he is pretty bad. These last two were by far his worst but he is a totally limited player who should never been given that shirt in the first place.

It's true Klopp had a lot of problems with injuries, but he ignored players like Schieber who I'm sure would have scored at least 2 out of those 4 goals Mkhitaryan lost last night, just to say the least.

Also BVB had a lot of money to invest in new players after selling Götze and bought Mkhitaryan, also Aubameyang came up, these are very limited players and are not BVB or UCL material or what they need to keep up their current great shape in Europe, they will soon lose Lewa and god knows what will happen to BVB then. Really bad management for a club that I like and wish were more intelligent in the transfers.

Last edited:
Most people are extremely fickle and shortsighted Daniel and no offense but you're probably no different. That's what sets you apart from Jurgen Klopp, Alex Ferguson and other great coaches. THEY have a long term vision and can often foresee the future and understand that transitional seasons are a necessity.

THEY know what they're doing and usually bring in the right players. But the average public wants to see INSTANT results which isn't always possible especially with new players adjusting to new settings, language and culture.

Fast forward a year from today to April 9th, 2015 and I'm pretty sure you will regret what you said here. You'll see that guys like Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang while not great are NOT limited and are a LOT better than you thought. They will do much better in their second season and will get a lot more credit and media hype. At that point, you yourself and many others will suddenly change your mind.

BVB doesn't have bad management.

Most people are extremely fickle and shortsighted Daniel and no offense but you're probably no different. That's what sets you apart from Jurgen Klopp, Alex Ferguson and other great coaches. THEY have a long term vision and can often foresee the future and understand that transitional seasons are a necessity.

THEY know what they're doing and usually bring in the right players. But the average public wants to see INSTANT results which isn't always possible especially with new players adjusting to new settings, language and culture.

Fast forward a year from today to April 9th, 2015 and I'm pretty sure you will regret what you said here. You'll see that guys like Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang while not great are NOT limited and are a LOT better than you thought. They will do much better in their second season and will get a lot more credit and media hype. At that point, you yourself and many others will suddenly change your mind.

No I'm not, just to tell you an example Marchisio was not brilliant in his first season with the first team but he screamed talent and had all my support and was easy to see he was a true great investment, do you think because I don't like one little player of BVB I am a certain kind of people? pff..

You could, but chose not to, say the same thing about Schieber who also was chosen by Klopp.

Klopp also saw how terrible Mkhitaryan was playing and lost 4 goals to the team and did not even gave others like Schieber a chance. Sorry if I don't assume Klopp is some kind of god and can't make mistakes.

He is an amazing coach and I hope he even becomes Germany's coach in the future, but last night he was wrong and made a mistake and should've let Schieber get a chance on the game in the whole second half.

I assume Daniel was saying the same about Lewandowski in his first season, where he missed almost every chance.

If you have nothing to say, say nothing.

Last edited:
I assume Daniel was saying the same about Lewandowski in his first season, where he missed almost every chance.

Great point! And even if Daniel didnt, many OTHERS did.

And that was the season when Lucas Barrios was on fire! And yet BVB sold top scorer Barrios and put faith in young Robert. The rest is history...

You see many examples of what I said in EVERY team, EVERY league, EVERY year. People like to make quick judgments. All it takes is a few average performances to LABEL someone. It works the other way around too. Sometimes mediocre plays put in a few good performances in bigger games that get a lot of exposure and suddenly a huge hype is created about them which they don't deserve and later on fail to live up to.

Yeah like Krasic, who seamed to have a great future but never lived up to it.

You just can't assume a player is good JUST because a coach thinks he is, people make mistakes.

You could, but chose not to, say the same thing about Schieber who also was chosen by Klopp.

Exactly. I didn't because you didn't make unfair comments about Schieber. But even if you had, I wouldn't have defended him as much because unlike Mkhitaryan, he was brought in as just a backup player to add depth and he'll never be more than that at a big club. He is a decent player at best and nowhere near as talented. If you can't see that right now, you will in a year.

THIS is what you said:

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He is a joke....

That's way too harsh and uncalled for.

Oh and I never said EVERY player Jurgen Klopp has brought in will be great as that is impossible. And of course he makes mistakes.

You just can't assume a player is good JUST because a coach thinks he is, people make mistakes.

Lol is this a joke? Who said that he MUST be good BECAUSE Klopp bought him? Go back and read my messages. Now you're just misinterpreting stuff because you made a ridiculous comment and were called out for it.

Unlike you, the rest of us have been watching Mkhitaryan for a long time and know his true qualities. No one is saying he's good because Klopp bought him.

He is good because of everything he has shown and proven in the football world already. And like I said next year this time, he'll have opened your eyes as well.

Exactly. I didn't because you didn't make unfair comments about Schieber. But even if you had, I wouldn't have defended him as much because unlike Mkhitaryan, he was brought in as just a backup player to add depth and he'll never be more than that at a big club. He is a decent player at best and nowhere near as talented. If you can't see that right now, you will in a year.

Schieber was one of the emergent talents from Germany's youth team, he may have been brought just as a backup player but he was not a random backup. I never said he is amazing or anything like it, just that he would have scored at least 2 of those 4 chances Mkhitaryan lost, hell, any other player in the squad would have done a better job. Have you seen the game? Have you seen how many passes he lost in midfield and how many plays he destryoed with stupid decisions? Even if Klopp thinks he will be great someday he was TERRIBLE last night and should not have been given the chance to play the whole game after such a bad display (in both games).

That's way too harsh and uncalled for.

When a player loses 4 goals, including one without the keeper in such an important game, and also in a game where the team is playing great and GIVING him the goals, and also knowing he is doing such a bad work and the coach keeps him the entire game, there is no other reaction. Only if you don't care at all about the game or BVB.

Lol is this a joke? Who said that he MUST be good BECAUSE Klopp bought him? Go back and read my messages. Now you're just misinterpreting stuff because you made a ridiculous comment and were called out for it.

Unlike you, the rest of us have been watching Mkhitaryan for a long time and know his true qualities. No one is saying he's good because Klopp bought him.

He is good because of everything he has shown and proven in the football world already. And like I said next year this time, he'll have opened your eyes as well.

Your first point to defend him was simply "because Klopp knows more than we all do", so yeah, only now you're adding that it is because what all he has done in football...

You can twist and turn it any which way you want. The fact is it's all stated above and you said the following:

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He is a joke....

You weren't saying he played terrible last night which we would have agreed with. You said he's a BAD player period and that you've never seen such bad one... and that he's a joke... etc.

That general statement which is completely BS is what got my reaction and others.

Twist and turn? Guy, your first comment about him didn't contained ONE single argument other then the "coach knows more" and we'll see in the future. You just ignored all the detailed analysis (with arguments) of why I think he is/was so bad and keeps ONLY quoting my first two lines, and THAT is twist and turn.

And I didn't put 'last night' because I saw way more games of him than just last night, but last night I felt the urge to comment as I saw him sank BVB in the UCL having other options for the second half in the bench like Schieber.

Mkhitaryan (did i spell it good?) missed many chances last night but this doesnt make him bad player...every player has his "bad" night, i think hes good player and he'll turn to be one of most inportant in dortmund very soon.

Looking forward for tonight games, im going with underdogs , Atletico ( i really want them to win , why not win this year CL) and manchester, yeah i kind of want them to win but in same time i want them to lose lol but if they do lose i want them to lose 5-0 or aomething like this :)

is it true that Barca complained about the length of grass at Vicente Calderon? Nevertheless, captain to the rescue :D
qyqa2uby.jpg

is it true that Barca complained about the length of grass at Vicente Calderon? Nevertheless, captain to the rescue :D
qyqa2uby.jpg

I think the rules say the grass can't be taller than 3cms and should be ready for the train session before the match. This morning the grass was reportedly around 8-9 cms. long as average, and yes, Barcelona complained to UEFA (as they're entitled to and the same way other clubs have also complained to Fifa this season).

It seems Atletico did cut the grass according to the rules after this. I can't understand how people sees the complain as a bad practice when it's Atletico who is not respecting the rules.

It's not the first time the opponents do this to barcelona, in other seasons/matches they found flooded areas of the pitch, sand thrown in the midfield, etc... I don't get people who moan about divers but then they don't see this as dirty tricks out of the rules.

Let's put everytihng in the best possible state and play, and let the better team win. I wouldn't mind being defeated by this Atletico, they deserve to be there and are great. If we don't win this, please let them win it for the health of competition!

Don't worry about the Barcelona haters alex...your club doesn't deserve that.
I really like Barcelona and to me they are more than a club.

Nevertheless, this evening i will support Atletico.

For me the ideal scenario would be a final Real-Atletico, won by Atletico...

But i wouldn't mind a final between Barcelona and Chelsea either...

Good lord, Barca should be 3-0 down already. Crossbars to the rescue.

Nothing with the grass I can see, Atleti are keeping it on the ground and crushing Barca so far.

Back
Top Bottom