UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

Vidic gets booked for winning a great header.

This isn't a foul:
fouuul.gif

Is there like some memo UEFA give to refs when we play in Europe?

Bayern have become like 'uber-Pep' tonight. Virtually no shots on target from Bayern at all, despite all the possession.

No shots on target from either sides, the whole game is kinda boring. I might switch off to see Atléti in the 2nd half.

I dont care what happens later, atletico deserves to go through. Such an abysmal display by barcelona, specially busi xavi and messi. To me this is the match that puts the last nail in the coffin for this generation of players.

Such difference in mentality, fitness and hunger. Simeone totally owning Martino in all aspects. Tonight the best for football would be atletico to go through.

Don't worry about the Barcelona haters alex...your club doesn't deserve that.

I don't want to be rude, but when did joke became equal with hate?

Just because I support Real Madrid, and just because Barcelona is their arch rival that doesn't mean that I hate Barca.

They are great club with great history and they play great football. Sometimes I moan about them, but when feelings are present you can't always be objective and I don't even try to present myself as "always objective". Whatever someone might think, you can't always ignore your feelings.

Last edited:
Haha, there's Good Evra/ Bad Evra in the space of 60 seconds.

It's as he's been in the last 3 years - loves getting forward, doesn't reall ybother with the defending part. Caught on his heels, as usual.

I dont care what happens later, atletico deserves to go through. Such an abysmal display by barcelona, specially busi xavi and messi. To me this is the match that puts the last nail in the coffin for this generation of players.

Such difference in mentality, fitness and hunger. Simeone totally owning Martino in all aspects. Tonight the best for football would be atletico to go through.

The problem is that Atletico is defending well and Busquets isn't able to keep the midfield under control. When he isn't doing his job, Xavi isn't able to. When the midfield doesn't work, Messi's job becomes very, very difficult. I would switch Busquets and Mascherano to get more aggression in the midfield.

at least now Moyes will be out probably

btw, i have realy no clue why on earth Bayern bought Lewandowski....

btw, i have realy no clue why on earth Bayern bought Lewandowski....

As someone who watches every Bayern game as well as as many Dortmund games I can catch: Lewandowski is just so much better than Mandzukic in every regard. I do not have anything against our current number 9, but Lewy is, hands down, in another league. A+ player.
And it's a free transfer! :P

Back
Top Bottom