The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Women who 'drive' BMWs. Like this morning, on the way to work, were in a two lane road which merges into one lane. Shes a fair way behind me, were doing about 40, so she decides to put her foot down, does about 80 in a 40 zone, undercuts me into the slow lane after the lanes start to merge!! Stupid crack ho. Causes me to slam on my breaks and we barely miss eachother!
I had my horn blaring at her for half a mile after that! haha

Some people! it beggers belief

I had a similar thing the other day a guy with three little kids in a beemer, sped past me as the lanes closed down to one, with a car turning right coming the other way if I had not swerved he would have hit the car turning right head on.

I held my horn in and put my full beam on for about half a mile.

I caught him back up at some lights when he tried to go down a turn right lane then cut in, no one let him and when I got along side he would not even look at me.
I stayed until the lights started to change then pulled off making sure he got left there.
I can understand why people kill each other over road rage...

The Charlton Topic
The recent loan signings have been annoying (I'm just about keeping it on topic!) - except for Murty, who was possibly the best RB Charlton have had since Luke Young.
The likes of Leicester, who are a league below, can manage to loan in quality youngsters from United, Arsenal & Liverpool and almost run away with League 1. That's what Charlton should have done, it's probably cheaper than offering contracts to some of the other players they've had in.
Hopefully they'll give the youngsters - like Wagstaff & Fleetwood - some games so that they're ready for next season...

I had a similar thing the other day a guy with three little kids in a beemer, sped past me as the lanes closed down to one, with a car turning right coming the other way if I had not swerved he would have hit the car turning right head on.

I held my horn in and put my full beam on for about half a mile.

I caught him back up at some lights when he tried to go down a turn right lane then cut in, no one let him and when I got along side he would not even look at me.
I stayed until the lights started to change then pulled off making sure he got left there.
I can understand why people kill each other over road rage...

the thing that i dont get is - WHATS THE POINT! We were the only two cars for a fair way and she turned left at a roundabout about half a mile ahead anyway. The traffic wasnt bad or even there! so i dont get what her point was! its not like she was trying to beat traffic somehow? FAIL

Not only do i undertsnad why people kill eachother in road rage but also how people get killed on the roads - its idiots like her that kill people! AND she had her kid in the back - its like 'are you retarded'! you almost caused an accident and risked your child for nothing. insane.

A certain user in the Man Utd and Liverpool Club thread who just seem to think Utd are always the best.. and he always is so critical of Liverpool and hardly respects the liverpool fans' opinions that post on there..

I'm pissed off, we keep getting turned down again and again for houses for a pathetic reason. I cannot stand where we are now, its horrible. The area is crap for us 3, the landlady is a silly bitch, the neighbours are horrible and noisy unconciderate fuckers who don't speak English hardly so they don't understand us when we ask them to be quiet when we're putting our lad to bed, and the house is damp is places which believe me IS NOT nice to clean. I spent the bast part of 2 hours cleaning all the mould out of the walk in wardrobe the other day and I felt sick. Oh and when we actually see a house that is suitable, it's always well overpriced like 550+ a month rent for a 2 bed house which is a joke when you can get them for 400 in the same area part furnished!!

I give up.

I'm pissed off, we keep getting turned down again and again for houses for a pathetic reason. I cannot stand where we are now, its horrible. The area is crap for us 3, the landlady is a silly bitch, the neighbours are horrible and noisy unconciderate fuckers who don't speak English hardly so they don't understand us when we ask them to be quiet when we're putting our lad to bed, and the house is damp is places which believe me IS NOT nice to clean. I spent the bast part of 2 hours cleaning all the mould out of the walk in wardrobe the other day and I felt sick. Oh and when we actually see a house that is suitable, it's always well overpriced like 550+ a month rent for a 2 bed house which is a joke when you can get them for 400 in the same area part furnished!!

I give up.

Sounds like my fist flat, it had a indoor water fall on one wall when it rained, the rent prices are just nuts too... No chance of buying Sarah...

A certain user in the Man Utd and Liverpool Club thread who just seem to think Utd are always the best.. and he always is so critical of Liverpool and hardly respects the liverpool fans' opinions that post on there..

:TU:

Would that happen to be the United fan who has our offensive nickname as part of his user name?

:SHAKE: Tut tut ;))

What is your job?

Client services advisor. I look after one client who i heard today that there US base is broke - its also been said its a rumor circulated by a company who wants to buy them out at a lower price by discrediting them. I think their stock has been frozen in the US last night or something - so if its true and it translates to the UK base - my company will have no need to keep me anymore and i'll get my notice

bad times if its true

That's an offensive nickname?

Yep. Obviously we'd expect rival fans to use it, though it can upset a lot of 'proper' fans if one of their own use it. Quite a lot of United fans (mainly foreign) use it as well, probably because they don't know the story behind it.

From a post on the manutd.com forum:

ManU is not a term United fans refer to themselves as. The term is only used by other supporters as a complete and utter insult to our club. The "u" is meant to be "you" by the rival fans.

An early example of its usage is this chant by West Brom fans: "Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure- rotting in your grave". The origin of "ManU" is a song to insult the dead Duncan Edwards.

Liverpool and Leeds fans copied this with their own man you /u versions to insult all of the lads who died at munich.

"ManU ManU went on a plane ManU ManU never came back again"

and..

"ManU Never Intended Coming Home" (if you combine the capital letters you get the word "munich").

I hope this makes it clearer that saying ManU is an insult, particularly to the older supporters and to see United fans using it now is shameful. I hope a few might read this, understand and spread the word.

I doubt many people know about it to be honest, but hopefully a few more people might be aware of it now :)

Most people say it as a shortened version of Manchester United. I think 99% of people that say it are not aware of its origin or intend to offend.

So if Man United (Nearly wrote U then!) older fans still get offended by the simple use of it, then they need to calm down and maybe see a therapist.

If it is used in a sickening chant like the ones above - then obviously it is highly offensive.

Yep. Obviously we'd expect rival fans to use it, though it can upset a lot of 'proper' fans if one of their own use it. Quite a lot of United fans (mainly foreign) use it as well, probably because they don't know the story behind it.

From a post on the manutd.com forum:

Never knew that yeah its him he's highly critical of people's posts especially the liverpool fans and he moans about everything! Liverpoo got shown on TV last night blah blah...

it's always well overpriced like 550+ a month rent for a 2 bed house which is a joke

Thats overpriced?! :CONFUSE:

I can get a room in a house share for that price a month here. :( Stupid cost of living.

Main thing thats pissing me off at the moment is the economy. The worse that gets the busier I get. :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom