The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Dave's not all bad.

That's what I thought until he started to attempt to cause shit and a big rift between me and a friend, for no reason. Completely random, I never said anything bad to him for him to try do that.

So to me= nob.

RE- Topic title- Headaches. Had an horrendous one all day.

The really really overly over the top camp gays piss me off sometimes too. I certainly wouldn't just post "gays" in here though, I can see why that was conceived as homophobic! :LOL:

The really really overly over the top camp gays piss me off sometimes too. I certainly wouldn't just post "gays" in here though, I can see why that was conceived as homophobic! :LOL:

Yeah, that's what i mean.

If there's any gays in this forum, please don't get mad.

I think Soul is trying to say he doesn't like gayness in his face (so to speak!) like it is in the UK media. I don't mind people being gay but don't want it to have any more or any less attention than heterosexuality, personally.

The people who view the homes on House Doctor.

There will a be gigantic 5 bedroom house with a huge garden for something ridiculous like £70,000. They'll walk in, and say things like 'oh I don't like that tv' 'oh I hate that bed' 'oh no the colour on these walls, I hate that' 'oh it's really [insert what the house doctor said here, usually 'drab, dark or uninviting'], 'no I'm not buying this house in this state'

You dumb fucking blind fucking idiots, paint the fucking walls yourself and the prats living there now will be taking their crappy furniture with them so who gives a toss about the tatty furniture. Christ, I'm sure they get the people on that program from the moron factory because I've never seen anyone walk in and say any legit problem with the house and say that's why they wouldn't buy it.

Walls falling down - yes you don't buy.
Wall is green and you don't like green? Buy some paint you cock.

The people who view the homes on House Doctor.

There will a be gigantic 5 bedroom house with a huge garden for something ridiculous like £70,000. They'll walk in, and say things like 'oh I don't like that tv' 'oh I hate that bed' 'oh no the colour on these walls, I hate that' 'oh it's really [insert what the house doctor said here, usually 'drab, dark or uninviting'], 'no I'm not buying this house in this state'

You dumb fucking blind fucking idiots, paint the fucking walls yourself and the prats living there now will be taking their crappy furniture with them so who gives a toss about the tatty furniture. Christ, I'm sure they get the people on that program from the moron factory because I've never seen anyone walk in and say any legit problem with the house and say that's why they wouldn't buy it.

Walls falling down - yes you don't buy.
Wall is green and you don't like green? Buy some paint you cock.

:LOL:

The crowd singing at live gigs/concerts. I came to listen to the artist, not some whiney kids thinking they're cool because they know the words! :CURSE:

Back
Top Bottom