The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Haha, I have to hear all about these desperate celebrities from the papers and friends and on Living during the ads. They seem to have ads for heat magazine and all the others every few seconds so all I hear over and over is 'find out who Paris Hilton kissed in heat this week' 'shocking truth about what happened in the big brother house with Dave and Sarah'. They've started appearing on the kids tv channels so my little one will be sat watching spongebob and then the ads come on and half will be toys and half will be directed at stay at home mums so it's cleaning things and 'get some education and get out of the house' things and then 'celeb gossip mags'.

It shouldn't bother me so much that people care about this rubbish but it's a joke these days. Why are drugged up losers like Amy Winehouse getting paid loads of money when there are way more talented people out there who don't do drugs and who aren't showing kids that it's acceptable to do what Winehouse does.

Jade is along the same lines in my eyes. She does nothing, has no real talent and yet has loads of money and fame. Kids see that and think 'why bother with exams and hard work'. The kids where the girlfriend works are EXACTLY like that. Any time they're asked to do work there is always someone who points out that 'celeb A' or 'footballer A' etc.. didn't pass their GCSE's and they're rich so what's the point.

Hearing she's dying is bad for her but its nothing to me. 2 years ago if I'd said 'I can't stand the bitch' no one would have blinked an eye, say that today and you get the 'that's nasty, she is dying!' comeback.

To be honest I agree on most of what you say - it is shitty.

Anyway lets do what the Holio suggested :DD

I was driving around yesterday and had someone just come over into my lane without indicating and he done it at the pace of a snail - so I had to slow right down!!

Also had a Fire engine trying to pull out with no sirens on - but there was no cars behind me - so I thought I would just drive on and he can pull out after me. But oh no for some reason he thought I was letting him go (even though I gave no indication he could do so, I didn't even slow down!) so he just pulled out, so I nearly got squashed by a fire engine! Then when he pulled out, he put his sirens on, so I end up looking like a knob for not letting him out and slowing them down!

Also had a Fire engine trying to pull out with no sirens on - but there was no cars behind me - so I thought I would just drive on and he can pull out after me. But oh no for some reason he thought I was letting him go (even though I gave no indication he could do so, I didn't even slow down!) so he just pulled out, so I nearly got squashed by a fire engine! Then when he pulled out, he put his sirens on, so I end up looking like a knob for not letting him out and slowing them down!

Almost the same thing I hate it when someone slows and sometimes almost even stop to let someone in, in front of you and there is just you and them on the road and nothing at all behind you for as far as the eye can see...
:RANT:FFS look in your mirrors people...

Last edited:
I think driving is one of the things that piss me off the most. I find it very very relaxing when there's no one around, but also very frustrating when there's people who blatantly shouldn't have been given a license.

People being unable to use a freeway, especially these 2 categories:
- The ones that constantly stay in outer (passing) lane at 50 kph and swear at you either if you ask them to give way (with just a brief signal with full-beam headlamp) or if you overtake them on the right after not having been given way.
- The ones that don't know what a f*cking interchange ramp is made for. There's a "give way" signal, see it? So why don't you f*cking respect it?

But most of all, people that hit cars while parking and then run away. I found my car with a broken rear bumper last week and I don't know who the fu*k I have to thank for that, because the genius ran away without anyone seeing him.. It made me want to kill someone!!

I'd love to drive but there's so many dickheads out on the roads these days I just don't want to, if you know what I mean. I do but I don't.

I hate it when I'm sat in the car waiting for the misses and someone in the car next to us on my side opens their door and clangs against our car. Sometimes they're very very sorry but it's the idiots who just blank you and speed away with tires screeching who couldn't care less that piss me off.

it's the idiots who just blank you and speed away with tires screeching who couldn't care less that piss me off.
You don't know how I understand you.. I made only 1800 kms with my car before finding it damaged by some idiot who shouldn't have had the license.. This car is a month old you IDIOT!!

If I knew for sure who's the one that damaged my bumper, that c*nt, I'd write his name down on his car's hood with a screwdriver for sure!!

Our cats having a smegging battle royal this morning for some unknown reason while I'm on the phone with clients, they went nuts for a good ten minutes. The women on the other end was asking what was happening, I had to lie and say it was workmen and I was on site, the only good thing is they broke an ornament I hate... :))

PES2009.

I try to like it, honestly I do, and it's a slight bit better with the option file I downloaded (I've got OCD when it comes to correct kits, boots, names, etc).

But really, it's just utter wank. I thought the Be a Legend mode would be decent, but the fact that you have to rely on the trully shocking AI is horrible, and everything is just way to 'on-rails'.

At least I only paid a tenner for it.

I sold my copy of Fable 2 on ebay last week and a couple of days after that I get an email saying that the game doesn't run as smoothly as it should and that the guy wants to return it for a refund. So I get it back this morning and there is now a big fucking scratch running round it. Needless to say I won't be giving the guy a full refund and I hope I can get it fixed somewhere and sell it on

Sounds iffy Cdub, that crap happens all the time on eBay though with DVDs and games and stuff, my other half sold a modern style set of table and chairs on eBay, in solid Beech, they were almost brand new from an uncle who was going abroad just not our taste.

The guy buying them came and did a thorough check, loved them and took them.

Four weeks later he emails saying the table legs were white pine with Beech inserts and wanted some money back...:ROLL:

I even completed the fucking game so know that there was nothing wrong with it before it left my hands

Its the kind of scratch that occurs when you knock your console while its reading the disc.

Just checked it, it now doesn't even get past the main menu :MAD:

getting sick when there is the best winter in my life outside !!!

and also being sick during school break. I was sick during Chritmas and now I am sick during winter vacation !!!! grrrrr

CW, you should post the game back to him with a cover letter stating that it was in perfect condition when you posted it and you know this because you have played through the whole game and completed it. Say the game is his property so you have sent it back and are not willing to give him any kind of refund.

Back
Top Bottom