The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

"At Halifax we believe banks should help customers..."

Is that right? So why do you think £35 is a fair charge for going pennies over your overdraft? Is that REALLY helping or is it more about lining your pockets? Hmm?

Ohhhh it should be "At Halifax we believe banks should help our directors..."

Ouch :((

2009-7.jpg

:LOL: I feel like an old grandad at the moment! Hobbling around everywhere and having to get baths coz I can't stand up and might slip over!

That and "write me" instead of "write to me" - surely the first one would result in someone writing "me" if you see what I mean.

Tim7 - that looks sore - how the heck did that happen?

That and "write me" instead of "write to me" - surely the first one would result in someone writing "me" if you see what I mean.

Tim7 - that looks sore - how the heck did that happen?

Tim was playing extreme monopoly - but didn't wear the right footwear! he used his Grandads slippers instead. Let this be a lesson to all of you!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7917824.stm

How stupid!! Now people are getting basic human rights took away! If people want to drink, why should they have to pay daft prices for it if it's cheap stuff like WKD imitations etc. I hope this does not come to England and what not but I can see it happening. I for one enjoy a good drink when we have the house to ourselves when our little lad is at a relatives overnight and we don't have much money as it is. If it does happen and prices go higher and/or they take away 2 for £5 or whatever deal we won't be able to!

Look what Uni has done to our poor Stef

once a millionaire, now a scrounger for cheap beer deals

The stupid thing is, most other European countries sell drink cheaper than we do, yet dont have the 'problems' we do. It's fuck all to do with the price, it's the culture.

Getting soaking wet and watching your team lose. Oh and Rob "it's all about me" Styles. Wanker.

Have felt like that about Styles since the LFC game at home to Chelsea last year in the penalty that never should have been game. Chelski surrounded the referee on a few occasions and smarmy "don't I look great with greased back hair and this matey smile" Styles of course gave it minutes later. He should have been a tabloid journalist.

I was there as well Tim (I always go with my mate as long as it doesn't clash with United), and he was shocking.
I couldn't see how he disallowed Racon's screamer. Sullivan punched the ball away, though he gave a foul.
Kelly Youga needs shooting (Grant Basey must be wondering what he has to do to get a game), and Dickson whilst being a fan favourite is far too lazy to play up top on his own.
If Charlton can keep hold of Shelvey & Bailey next season, the team should be built around them. They're the only 2 players who show a bit of willing.

Working to drawings then a client calls on site and decides he wants to move electrical points around, half way through a build. "It wont be a problem will it", no as long as you pay for all the bloody work involved....

I was there as well Tim (I always go with my mate as long as it doesn't clash with United), and he was shocking.
I couldn't see how he disallowed Racon's screamer. Sullivan punched the ball away, though he gave a foul.
Kelly Youga needs shooting (Grant Basey must be wondering what he has to do to get a game), and Dickson whilst being a fan favourite is far too lazy to play up top on his own.
If Charlton can keep hold of Shelvey & Bailey next season, the team should be built around them. They're the only 2 players who show a bit of willing.
100% agree mate. We need some proper strikers, (Bailey is our top scorer this season and he plays LM most of the time! :LOL:), some more committed players like Bailey and Hudson and probably a better manager. Though we are going to get none of the above as we have no money at all. It's a shocking vicious cycle :((. When we went from Prem to Champ we lost players because they were on too big contracts, and now when we go from Champ to League 1 the same thing will happen. So at the moment we've got a team that's probably capable of promotion from League 1, but all the good players will go in the Summer when we go down, so we'll end up with a crap bunch of players in League 1 and probably just stagnate in League 1 for the next 10 years or so :((.

Back
Top Bottom