The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

The best all-you-can-eat Chinese in town was closed down last year. It was found to be serving dog meat :(

There was an Indian near us quite a few years ago that had both cat and dog in their freezers, they only found out because one of the temp staff found it and was stabbed in the neck by the son of the owner, but survived and ran into the street. It was like a bad B horror flick...

There was an Indian near us quite a few years ago that had both cat and dog in their freezers, they only found out because one of the temp staff found it and was stabbed in the neck by the son of the owner, but survived and ran into the street. It was like a bad B horror flick...
WTF! :SHOCK:

I've just spilt milk all over my fucking laptop. The keyboard and mouse click button are now not functioning properly.

Oh well, back to Apple you go, you needed a few things sorted out anyway.

I've just spilt milk all over my fucking laptop. The keyboard and mouse click button are now not functioning properly.

Oh well, back to Apple you go, you needed a few things sorted out anyway.

Milk eh, that excuse aint gonna really hold up is it ;)

Probably not no =p

But the backlight is dodgy, the speaker on the left side has been making clicking sounds for a while and the lid hinge has become really loose because my mate held on to the top of it when I tried taking it off him for something.

Eugh, not the way I wanted to treat such an expensive thing, but it's still under warranty so I'll get it looked at.

Haha our cat tries that with us, she has yet to be successful.

Topic title- Being bunged up with some horrendapants flu type thing.

Back
Top Bottom