The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Having a Power cut yesterday at 7:30pm and it not getting turned back on till 12:40am!!

most boring day ever

He's just not funny, why the fuck does he keep appearing on 8 out of 10 cats?! He's ruining it! I was going to watch the big fat quiz of the year but now I've realized he's on it. He just seems like a fashion or a trend to me, how he's appearing everywhere and voicing his unimportant and unwanted opinions about everything and I fucking hate stuff like that.

What a nob.

Well he wrote and starred in Gavin & Stacey which is suddenly very popular now as it's been shown on BBC prime time. Therefore he's getting offered lots of TV opportunities because he's popular at the minute and he's hardly gonna turn them down is he?

Oh, it's him, he's a nugget. Can't stand him, thinks he's clearly funnier than he is. And he's not funny.

Well, I got CK aftershave and body wash for Xmas, but they just completely ignored the fact that it was my Birthday on the 20th and it wasn't even mentioned once :((.

The recent trend on US TV shows for loud smoking. Everytime someone inhales, you have to hear the tobacco burning... even if they are a few feet away.
Just fuck off!

Having a Power cut yesterday at 7:30pm and it not getting turned back on till 12:40am!!

most boring day ever

Having another one at 10pm last night and didnt get turned on till 3am!!

both times I wanted to watch MOTD, hmmm

All those annoying sports adverts that think they are clever by talking about sport in a scientific way but end up all being the same fuckin' advert with some cunt with a deep voice who's probably never even watched a match.

Working really hard to get Gamerpoints then connecting to Live and losing them all. Still have my save files but the achievements have gone along with my Gamerpoints.

onion_sajai.gif

Back
Top Bottom