The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I have to agree it is awkward, I wish you didn't have to use it to put music on your iPod. iPods are crap and all, I've taken great care of mine but I still have tonnes of problems with it i.e randomly wiping all the music off sometimes which is a bastard when I've put album art and what not [OCD]

apple-haircut.jpg

34jan29-fanboy.jpg

I've been rumbled :LOL:.

I've had no problems with iTunes whatsoever though, it's really easy to use. I guess it's down to personal experience.

Finally receiving my Tomb Raider Underworld book to help me find all the treasures because it's near impossible, only to remember that my PS3 disc drive is fucked. :(

Not being able to find out what the song was that ITV used to (maybe still do) use during their Champions League coverage, just before ad breaks, and at the end of the programme.

It was on in town the other night and I forgot to ask what it was, though I've got The Cribs saved as a note on my phone so I've no idea if its them or not. Can't find the song on Youtube.

Been pissing me off for ages.

Not being able to find out what the song was that ITV used to (maybe still do) use during their Champions League coverage, just before ad breaks, and at the end of the programme.

It was on in town the other night and I forgot to ask what it was, though I've got The Cribs saved as a note on my phone so I've no idea if its them or not. Can't find the song on Youtube.

Groove Armada - Song 4 Mutya (Out of Control)... Me thinks...

Words : Doves

41secs to 1min21sec

Thats the hook and it's just easily looped.

YouTube - Words by Doves music video project

Doesn't help unfortunately. All those type of sites ever do is give you the Champions League theme itself.

This sounds like a banjo or some high pitched acoustic guitar playing, and it is an actual song, with a shouty chorus.

Or at least it was shouty when pissed at three in the morning =D

Back
Top Bottom