The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Ordering a Christmas CD from Play 2 and a half weeks ago - it arriving today and despite the invoice and outer packaging saying 'Christmas blah blah' it actually contains a King of Leon cd (Because of the Times)

!?

I_Want_a_Hippopotamus_for_Christmas_Are_My_Ears_On_Straight.jpg

What the fuck's this?

The stupid fucktards on the Pringles Select advert.

Why the shit are they all so amazed at the idea of fucking crisps in a shitting bag? Crisps in a freaking bag? Who would have bastarding thought that you gob shites!!!

And they all look at the camera and say scripted shit like 'oh they taste special!' and then some goofball boyfriends puts the bag of crisps (a bag.. of crisps? a bag? of crisps? garlic bread?) he puts the bag to his misses bag and says 'the bag matches yours huh huh'

You fucking retard!

I hate that advert so much

View it here
http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Posh-Pringles-Select-in-a-Bag-Pringles/66796

-

Oh and while we're here - I hate Peter fat 'shit' Kay. For fucks sake you cock write some new material for your gigs and stop doing the exact same jokes at them all that you've been doing for 10 + years. He was on Jonglours a bit ago i think it was and he looked about 12 and he did his entire blackpool/manchester video routine. he did the 'drink.. wanna drink' crap. the kids dancing at weddings, he did the garlic bread shit... you useless tosser Kay.

And what really grinds my gears is that people think he's the most amazing comic of all time and when there's a list of the best he's always on some peoples lists above someone like billy Connelly or Lee Evans or someone who has the talent to write more than 10 jokes on their own

Last edited:
They're selling them off at our local Somerfield, I don't think anybody's buying them. And I think I know why, because they're exactly the same as the normal Pringles. The special whatever-it's-called barbeque ones are exactly the same as the normal barbeque ones (as proved by the fact that they're vegan, barbeque and salt/vinegar are the only vegan flavours IIRC), and the "four cheese and garlic" ones are exactly the same as the normal cheese ones except there's a hint of garlic and they're nowhere near as nice.

As soon as I saw them I knew they'd be shite, they've just cobbled them together to compete with Walkers Sensations and all those crisps, but the difference is that they actually do different flavours (i.e. lime) whereas these things are no pissing different.

The stupid fucktards on the Pringles Select advert.

I was JUST about to say something about this annoying piece of shit advert. It's that lass who says "It's in a bag?!?! OH MY GOD ITS IN A BAG THAT'S AMAZING!!!" Yeah, because they've never made crisps that come in a bag before!!! And it's on all the pissing time, nearly every advert break.

I'm also annoyed that I can't play on my PS3 tomorrow, had a planned special Christmas session on CoD with a friend, we were going to be singing Christmas carols among the carnage. :(

I'm also annoyed that I can't play on my PS3 tomorrow, had a planned special Christmas session on CoD with a friend, we were going to be singing Christmas carols among the carnage. :(

I take this back they've just turned up with a new PS3 WTF?!?!?! :SHOCK:

Setanta

Its just a utterly shit channel with shit pundits and shit adverts and jingles they even put the wrong league table up after the Everton Vs Chelsea game how professional

Yep and i heard people having hell trying to get rid of it they asked to cancel yet they still charging for money and when they blocked payment they are threatening with baliffs.

Was a report on Watchdog recently i beleive utter shambles of company.

Bloody hell, I had that with a company once even though I sent them about 5 letters to cancel after they told me I HAD to cancel in writing and they "never received it" these companies proper take the piss. Didn't think a company as big as Setanta would do that though they're in loadsa countries.

Having your account hacked on another forum and having to change passwords for every single thing you use online even banking online just to be safe and paying £1.50 per minute for what seems like dial up because you're on a cruise! btw its 6pm I'm out on the West Coast left LA yesterday...

That it's always bloody cold upstairs in my house no matter what we do. The heating has been on all day, yet it's pissing freezing up here.

Oh and while we're here - I hate Peter fat 'shit' Kay. For fucks sake you cock write some new material for your gigs and stop doing the exact same jokes at them all that you've been doing for 10 + years. He was on Jonglours a bit ago i think it was and he looked about 12 and he did his entire blackpool/manchester video routine. he did the 'drink.. wanna drink' crap. the kids dancing at weddings, he did the garlic bread shit... you useless tosser Kay.

And what really grinds my gears is that people think he's the most amazing comic of all time and when there's a list of the best he's always on some peoples lists above someone like billy Connelly or Lee Evans or someone who has the talent to write more than 10 jokes on their own

:SAL:

Totally agree, especially the bit in bold. Now he just releases best of DVDs every year and his only new stuff consists of putting on an irish accent and dressing up as a woman... comedy gold :CONFUSE:. It's no wonder he's never on any panel shows or anything because basically he's just not that funny.

Tranmere.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WIN A GAME YOU FUCKS.
Sympathy my friend. I used to go in the days of King, and the moan then would have been "stop dicking about with the ball and put it in the net!" - they were like Arsenal.....oh, and they were afraid of getting promotion.

Back
Top Bottom