The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Thing is it works, most people are thick as shit anyway, they hear the words 'free' & 'voucher' and forget thinking about it and fall for it.

The other day in Tesco, they had one of those big yellow and red offer sign things that said 'Buy 2 for £1.50' on something. I looked at the price underneath for one on it's own and it was 75p. Fucking ridiculous.

My lack off self discipline pisses me off :((. I told myself I need to be in bed by 11 and asleep by 11:30 on a work night. Has it happened? Has it bollocks.

My lack off self discipline pisses me off :((. I told myself I need to be in bed by 11 and asleep by 11:30 on a work night. Has it happened? Has it bollocks.

I don't get it? so your bollocks went to sleep at 11:30, but you stayed up?

Old people in shops.
If you want to get past me, a simple 'Excuse me', or if maybe even with 'please' at the end. I only popped in Superdrug to get a heat patch for my mum (she's done her back).
While I'm queueing, some old bat - probably on a spongecake hunt - storms into me, looks at me, does it again, then spins round and whacks me with her lead plated (or maybe several giant Dairy Milks) handbag.
Whilst paying I had a Scrubs like daydream where I rugby tackled her into the perfume display like in the films...

And they wonder why no-one respects them...

My mate telling his gf all his mates didn't like her because he was always spending his time with her tbh tho I wasn't bothered I always respected their relationship only to find out she's being lied to :@ she was coming 2nd to poker he always lied saying he was out on the town when he was playing poker that's just stupid..

Housemates who sit in their room doing fuck-all knowing full well that you're cleaning up the house.

Housemates who won't do any cleaning or tidying whatsoever unless they get asked to do it.

Housemates who don't throw rubbish in the bin even though the bin is 1ft away from where they are, instead leaving it on the side and gathering into a pile.

My mate telling his gf all his mates didn't like her because he was always spending his time with her tbh tho I wasn't bothered I always respected their relationship only to find out she's being lied to :@ she was coming 2nd to poker he always lied saying he was out on the town when he was playing poker that's just stupid..

Hahaha

Sounds like knocked up when the guy says he is checking out bands when really he is playing Fantasy Baseball :LOL:

I hate the smug bitch on the Friends Scene It advert who said 'central perk' - that smug smile at the end will be slapped off that face if i ever see her

Giving a gaming shopping list to my mum as she's ove rin Liverpool this weekend with game prices being ridiculously cheap with the exchangerate. Then its gets even better as she manages to get fallout3 for the 360 for 19,99 instead of the sale price of 29,99 and manages to get metalgear preowned for 15 instead of the 19,99 on sale. I couldnt even get one of those games for that price over here :D Oh and saving another 100e euro's for the Wii Xmas present.

Giving a gaming shopping list to my mum as she's ove rin Liverpool this weekend with game prices being ridiculously cheap with the exchangerate. Then its gets even better as she manages to get fallout3 for the 360 for 19,99 instead of the sale price of 29,99 and manages to get metalgear preowned for 15 instead of the 19,99 on sale. I couldnt even get one of those games for that price over here :D Oh and saving another 100e euro's for the Wii Xmas present.

That all pisses you off?! Sounds good to me.

Shop him in, she'll dump him and you can pick up the pieces...

Shop him in, she'll dump him and you can pick up the pieces...
You really are an expert at this kind of stuff aren't you?! I dread to think how you and your missus met!

"Well my mate was going out with her but I didn't think they were right together, so I told her he killed a man, you know, planted some evidence, bloodied up a knife and everything, then shortly after she started seeing a therapist we went on a date..."

You really are an expert at this kind of stuff aren't you?! I dread to think how you and your missus met!

"Well my mate was going out with her but I didn't think they were right together, so I told her he killed a man, you know, planted some evidence, bloodied up a knife and everything, then shortly after she started seeing a therapist we went on a date..."
Man Chris, you went to a lot of trouble there, I'd have just paid a good looking hooker to pick him up in a bar and than snapped him getting a BJ and posted it to her, is your other half OK now, therapy cost's an arm and a leg... :BLINK:

I met my other half in a nightclub, she was living with and engaged to someone at the time, I invited her and her partner to a party at my sisters, we flirted like mad and a week later she moved in with me...

Ahh......... the power of Rohypnol ;))

Shitting pellets and getting splashback on everyone of them.

I hate splashback!

Am I the only one who still pads the bottom of the toilet so it's cushioned, avoiding splashback?

You also need to get some fruit and fibre in your diet mate, then you'll have dry wipes like me.

:SMUG:

The new McDonalds advert

"Is it Free Willy?"

No you senile old cow thats why you are in a home and we only see you once a year!!

Am I the only one who still pads the bottom of the toilet so it's cushioned, avoiding splashback?

You also need to get some fruit and fibre in your diet mate, then you'll have dry wipes like me.

:SMUG:

I always put a bit of tissue down before hand - nothing worse than hearing a plop and then feeling the water hit your cheeks.

I also use Baby wipes and it means you use less paper and you have a cleaner bottom........baby clean and soft bottom infact. If my arse wasn't an adult size you would think it was a babies bottom......oh and also if my arse didn't have an abundance of hair in the crack aswell ;))

Back
Top Bottom