The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Dermot needs to interview Nick and get all of these stories together. Now that's an interview I'd read from start to finish.

And then again a few hours later.

I have the power to move it to a different thread if need be, so don't worry yourself Nick, it's fine, honestly...

Now spill it. :)

That reminds me of a game of drunken monopoly marathon and a bottle of funny tasting wine from under the bed of a flat I used to share...

That reminds me of a time with a bottle of Gin a game of twister and Osama Bin Laden (When he was fun and didn't preach the hate)

Fully clothed...:BLINK:
T shirt and that's it for me, no matter where I am sleeping. I have bumped into ex and current partners parents on landings while going for late night pees which has caused a few raised eyebrows, I once had a close encounter with a sister, but that's another tale... ;))

Was it a big tale?

Having a domino's meateor pizza in front of me and not fancying it after eating the free garlic bread pizza and the chicken/potato wedge combo

I didn't think babestation did anything other than women in clothes chatting. It used to be on The Wrestling Channel on sky in the evening before they showed a wrestling pay per view and it always looked really rough and amateurish.

Just use freestreamtv in future

I didn't think babestation did anything other than women in clothes chatting. It used to be on The Wrestling Channel on sky in the evening before they showed a wrestling pay per view and it always looked really rough and amateurish.

Just use freestreamtv in future

There is about 20 channels after 9 they wriggle around in lingerie and occasionally mime a blow job.

It makes my pants twitch now and again.

If that doesn't tickle your fancy flick over to Movies 4 Men. :LOL:

Fucking dull american CUNTS at the Ryder Cup always shouting "get in the hole!" after every shot, including fucking tee shots. And also shouting "boooo" as it's their guys name. If I had a name as fucking stupid as Boo, I would have changed it as soon as I could write, let alone have people shout it out at me.

Fucking retards.

It's the "USA! USA!" stuff that gets to me. I would say we should chant "UK" or "Europe" but it's just so... Jerry Springer.

I kinda like the way the Americans are so pro America, I like the whole pledge allegiance thing to... We are so apathetic and liberal to the point of bending over backwards and taking it up the arse in this country...
By the way that's not a slur on Homosexuality but just a turn of phrase..

Grim will only want those bits but I want the lot. ;)

Might have to read it tomorrow though, watching the Ryder Cup has made me very... :YAWN: ...very... :YAWN: ...sleepy.

Back
Top Bottom