The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Adverts that tell you sweet FA, such as that The Family advert that's been on for weeks on Channel 4, flashing up some stupid stat about families and then fucking off.

NickC said:
People who pull into the outside lane to overtake and then try to do it without accelerating, and crawl past, holding everybody up...

What annoys me more is when after they have passed the car they accelerate away to go back into their lane. I always think to myself, "Why didnt you just do that in the first f#$king place so you didn't have to hold everybody up?!"

Adverts that tell you sweet FA, such as that The Family advert that's been on for weeks on Channel 4, flashing up some stupid stat about families and then fucking off.

It kinda looks like it wants to be the next 'royal family'. But seeing as its on CH4 it'll be full of drugs, cocks, tits, teenagers shagging and swearing.

Just played Rockband for the first time in about 2 months and after nailing Boston Foreplay/Longtime I put on Paranoid (Sabbath) and was doing amazing, but then my fingers decided to wimp out on me. Every time I caught the braille like dots on the yellow fret i flinched and messed up. i almost had 100% on the solo and then i caught the braille and i lost it completely ... why is it there?

Skin-tight jeans that emo's wear.

They look shit on girls but lads? It's just wrong and embarassing.

blog.skinnyjeans.jpg

skinny-jeans-no.jpg

You love em

thinking you need a poo, so you go to go have a poo but nothing happens, so you go out halfway to your destination and need that poo again

Working in a portacabin, needing a poo but having workmen in and not wanting to go for a poo incase the workies come in and throw things over the door etc.

Jeremy 'Smug cunt' Kyle

He is one truly hypocritical cunt!! :censor:

He has the cheek to tell people on national telly to sort out their lives as they are a disgrace, but this fucker hides his gambling addiction!:LIE: Though the people that go on the show are the most depressing bunch they could do with a shake.

Also the thick shits who "claim" CERN will make a black hole which is going to devour the planet:DOH: GEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!

Oh and Jeremy Clarkson and Jeremy Paxman....... Wait i just had a rant about that tit Kyle also.

3 Jeremys eh?!!

Yeah I like Top Gear - But Imagine Clarkson in real life. He is a prick - he isn't somebody I would want to be friends with.

Working in a portacabin, needing a poo but having workmen in and not wanting to go for a poo incase the workies come in and throw things over the door etc.

I hate nipping off for a dump and the toilets your sat in suddenly get filled with a bunch of mates so you have to sit there hanging on hoping not to make a sound - but then you run the risk of someone waiting to use your toilet as their mates in the other and now they think you're a weirdo.

Up there as well for me is when I'm at a urinal and I hear someone in the toilets straining one out. Then I hear the flush and have to deal with the uncomfortable feeling as they come out and spot me.

I hate nipping off for a dump and the toilets your sat in suddenly get filled with a bunch of mates so you have to sit there hanging on hoping not to make a sound - but then you run the risk of someone waiting to use your toilet as their mates in the other and now they think you're a weirdo.

Check Random Crap Thread.

Up there as well for me is when I'm at a urinal and I hear someone in the toilets straining one out. Then I hear the flush and have to deal with the uncomfortable feeling as they come out and spot me.

Sometimes I find it uncomfortable when there are lots of guys in the bathroom and I'm trying to use the urinal, makes it harder for the pee to come out.

Sometimes I find it uncomfortable when there are lots of guys in the bathroom and I'm trying to use the urinal, makes it harder for the pee to come out.

There is a strict etiquette I believe should be followed when using the urinals. You should have a distance of around a foot between you and the next person I think, and also if there is say 3 urinals, and only the middle one is free, you should wait for one of the others to free up. I hate trying to piss when you've got some fat cunt stood next to you heaving his belly up talking to his mate in the middle staring at yours and each others cocks.

Back
Top Bottom