The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

If he says he's not gay he's the biggest liar in the fucking world.

The moustache and the dodgy haircut give it away, you don't even need to see that monstrosity.

pinkrangerover.jpg
:coolpink: :-... :WORSHIP:

I was watching Setanta Sports News earlier and the female commentator said Deportivo de La Coruña - but she said it with that annoying English to Spanish voice where they suddenly pretend their Spanish.

Why do people do that? why not just say Deportivo de La Coruna?

I can;t imagine the Spanish versions saying
se ha especulado de las transferencias entre el Deportivo de La Coruña y LIVEEERRR---POOOOOOOOOOOO-ELL (in a scouse accent)

:censor:

I was watching Setanta Sports News earlier and the female commentator said Deportivo de La Coruña - but she said it with that annoying English to Spanish voice where they suddenly pretend their Spanish.

Why do people do that? why not just say Deportivo de La Coruna?

I can;t imagine the Spanish versions saying
se ha especulado de las transferencias entre el Deportivo de La Coruña y LIVEEERRR---POOOOOOOOOOOO-ELL (in a scouse accent)

:censor:

Jonathan Pearce pisses me off with his "Spanish" accent :brick:

Oh yeah that Katy Brand is terrible. About as funny as gang rape, seriously. I feel a bit sorry for her though, some arse has clearly told her she's funny and encouraged her and now look at her, she's on TV being a dick.

And Setanta are rubbish too. I heard they're not allowing BBC or ITV to even show highlights for the next England matches so that people are forced to subscribe to them. I dont think they'll be around for long to be honest, they'll go bust.

People who are easily influenced; especially when they are influenced by bad people.

God it frustrates me when a person (who I know is a good person) becomes really arsey from seeing too much of a bad person.

Kids who walk around with the coat on ... but hanging off their shoulders. Why?

Drivers who change lane, but don't actually move into the lane fully and block both lanes off.

I've seen it a few times, I've seen it happen to my nephew when he was younger but then his family moved away from a bad area so it sorted itself out.

I'm seeing it again now though with someone who I have a very high opinion of but last night, they were a complete :censor:, and they're nearly the same age as me. They were completely different from their normal self because someone else was there. I was just really gutted about it because I wasn't expecting them to be like that, ever.

That's all you're getting. ;)

Back
Top Bottom