The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Theyve had that in France for years, looks so cheap and tacky. I think they even have small logo's (for different companies from the chest/back) on the sleeves aswell.
Yep, they look like walking adverts. I won't be surprised if they start giving players a microphone after they score and order them to say "this goal was sponsored by Asda, where this week Carlsberg six-packs are buy one get one free".

John "cunt face knob jockey" Terry being named England Captain
Agreed, would rather have had Gerrard as captain, but being from the north-west I would wouldn't I...

John "cunt face knob jockey" Terry being named England Captain
Agreed.

He is a quality player, but as a role model JT is about as good as Amy Winehouse. Always berating referees and moaning. Shocking decision, especially as the FA are on about this new respect campaign :SHAKE:.

I used to be able to listen to Nickleback - Rockstar and think it was alright but now i just see the dicks on that sofa advert and it's completely turned me off the song - i dont mind the older wlesh looking woman at the end... she looks like she'd be a cool auntie to have - but the rest of the plebs dance and mime and rock like dicks

Yep, they look like walking adverts. I won't be surprised if they start giving players a microphone after they score and order them to say "this goal was sponsored by Asda, where this week Carlsberg six-packs are buy one get one free"

:lmao:

As for Nickelback, I don't mind them, some of their stuff is good. But that sofa advert hasn't done them any favours I'm afraid. Bad PR move.

People who say 'Roth' instead of Rath' when saying 'Wrath

Or people who say 'Neck...Lace' instead of one word... 'necklace'

-

And people who go on about either dressing up a certain way or giving their kids stupid names to make them stand out and be unique.

1 - everyone is unique.. even twins are unique as they have their own unique personalities and so on...

2 - if you give your kid a name to stand out, well done you have succeeded... the only problem they now stand out like a sore thumb and will get bullied rotten every day of their school lives

3 - no one fucking cares about you, your kids or whatever the hell names or clothes or shite you have other than you so wake up!

-

On last thing for the morning.. Zezi Ifore!

Oh and Jade Goody has cancer or something? Am I an evil bastard for not being gutted by that news one tiny bit... or maybe even a little happy that the fat talentless pig faced racist shit is on her way out?

Does anyone else has a list of people that if they died you'd actually be happy about seeing their stupid fucking annoying faces gone or am i just a miserable bastard?

Last edited:
I agree jay. Or people who say "tres-passssing' - stressing the S - instead of saying 'trespassing' the way its spelt and the way you say passing normally.

Yeah those annoy me too, a few more I can think of...

'arks(k)' instead of ask. That really fucks me off.

'haitch' when people say 'H', so many people do that, but if you mention it they say "Don't be so stupid of course it's HAITCH it's starts with H so you must say it like that." failing to think about how you pronounce any other letter in the alphabet and that it doesn't always have to 'start' with that sound. Dear oh dear oh dear.

Some people also say "ARTIC" instead of "arCTic".... THERE'S A C!!!!

Another annoyance is the use of 'Panini' in the English language. In Italian, Panini means multiple sandwiches, panino means 1 sandwich. In places like Starbucks or any sandwich shop, people always say "Can I have a panini please?" In Italian that means "Can i have a sandwiches please?" Its like me saying "Can I have a sausages please?"

So the correct term is "Can I have a panino please?" If they're going to use an Italian word, use it right!

Last edited:
Some people also say "ARTIC" instead of "arCTic".... THERE'S A C!!!!

Another annoyance is the use of 'Panini' in the English language. In Italian, Panini means multiple sandwiches, panino means 1 sandwich. In places like Starbucks or any sandwich shop, people always say "Can I have a panini please?" In Italian that means "Can i have a sandwiches please?" Its like me saying "Can I have a sausages please?"

So the correct term is "Can I have a panino please?" If they're going to use an Italian word, use it right!

Hahaha good one.

Taking a pop or R&B song and adding a generic "dance" beat to it. It always sounds like utter shit.

I hate when they remix a song into a club version.. They always start with that muffled effect as well as if you've put your head inside a box for a few seconds and then you stick your left ear out for a second then the right and then both.

It's been done to death yet these pleb think they're the first to do it. It was like after Cher used that robot voice singing tool and everyone else used it like they were the first.

cocks

I've heard people say pacific - its like they're too lazy to say the S.
-
And why to mancs say things with a C in?

Words like Digi-Cal camera, sky digi-cal.

-

[EDIT] Just saw your post as i posted Dags lol

Back
Top Bottom