The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

People who over-analyse every single video and piece of information that comes out about FIFA 09

:lmao: You guys! I know you're only joking. We only make sattire of the things we truly love :)). Im touched. Though being touched by jaygrim is usually a bad thing :CONFUSE:.

Anyway, just wait til FIFA09 is out, the ScoreBox will be going chicken oriental!!! :DANCE:

Tranmere Rovers FC.

And Grimsby, who have knocked us out of the Carling Cup in the first round; but mostly Tranmere.

Seriously just want to jack in supporting them now. Shit signings every year, crap managers (who buy their own son for God's sake), just a waste of time and money, and hope. There's no enjoyment in following them any more.

What pisses me off is how stupidly positive the newspapers and the website are, over and over. We get beat in our first game of the season and the headline is "new signing scores", we get beat in the first round of the cup and the headline is "Rovers hit woodwork three times". And the manager says, after every single game, "we deserved to win". Fuck off.

I think I'll get a Vauxhall Motors FC season ticket, they're only a few miles down the road and the quality of football is probably a step-up.

Bet her becomes a Man U or Liverpool fan within a year, some Ronaldo or Torres gif will become his avatar.

Mark my words.

:p

FD

The Kellogg advert where they talk about skipping breakfast.

Some tired looking kid is sat at a bus stop - the bus pulls up and as he steps up his bag falls open and loads of fruit falls out and then that smug cow says 'he's clearly skipped breakfast'

Then some sweaty, tired looking woman is in work trying to use the photocopier and its not plugged in and again here comes the smug 'and she's clearly skipped breakfast'

-

And then obviously it shows them AFTER breakfast at work and the woman is sat in her chair, full of smiles working away and the kid is at home with his perfect family all smiles eating breakfast.

- How in the hell i eating a bowl of cereal supposed to stop your bag from splitting open or to make you aware that the plug behind the machine that is always plugged in.. isn't!?

Are they telling me that the kid isn't just a lazy shit and the woman didn't eventually work out the plug wasn't in?

Oh no i've not eaten my cereal this morning... i'm suddenly going to be tripping over my own feet, be unable to work out if things are turned on or off and fail at life.

Fuck off!

Glory hunter.

Bet her becomes a Man U or Liverpool fan within a year, some Ronaldo or Torres gif will become his avatar.

Mark my words.

:p

FD
I don't care if they lose, I just hate supporting lower-league teams where there's no money because of the TV fees not being shared out fairly. As soon as you get a good YTS lad - Steven Davies was a star, I'd just had his name put on the back of my shirt - he plays 10-20 games and someone snaps him up. Derby grabbed Steven off us on a bosman, meaning the fee we get will be determined by tribunal, and it will be fuck all, despite several of their fans seeing him in pre-season and leaving us "thank you" messages on our fucking message board.

Every season it's the same. The good players go, we get very little money for them, the players we get in their place are absolute dog-shit because nobody wants to play in our league (or for our team). Mid-season a YTS lad gets a start, looks promising, he plays regularly until the end of the season and then he's gone. Repeat for infinity.

I can't really support Liverpool or Everton, as nice as that would be (watching Tranmere for 20-odd games and then going to Anfield is like living on Earth your whole life and then getting a day-trip to Mars, the quality of football in the Premier League is another world), because it would cost over three times as much for the ticket, and then there's the travel cost. So I'm either sticking with Tranmere or switching to Chester City (not keen) or Vauxhall Motors (more local and easier to get tickets for).

Perhaps I should found a club, Tranmere Rovers AFC or New Tranmere Rovers...

I don't care if they lose, I just hate supporting lower-league teams where there's no money because of the TV fees not being shared out fairly. As soon as you get a good YTS lad - Steven Davies was a star, I'd just had his name put on the back of my shirt - he plays 10-20 games and someone snaps him up. Derby grabbed Steven off us on a bosman, meaning the fee we get will be determined by tribunal, and it will be fuck all, despite several of their fans seeing him in pre-season and leaving us "thank you" messages on our fucking message board.

Every season it's the same. The good players go, we get very little money for them, the players we get in their place are absolute dog-shit because nobody wants to play in our league (or for our team). Mid-season a YTS lad gets a start, looks promising, he plays regularly until the end of the season and then he's gone. Repeat for infinity.

I can't really support Liverpool or Everton, as nice as that would be (watching Tranmere for 20-odd games and then going to Anfield is like living on Earth your whole life and then getting a day-trip to Mars, the quality of football in the Premier League is another world), because it would cost over three times as much for the ticket, and then there's the travel cost. So I'm either sticking with Tranmere or switching to Chester City (not keen) or Vauxhall Motors (more local and easier to get tickets for).

Perhaps I should found a club, Tranmere Rovers AFC or New Tranmere Rovers...

Come to AFC Liverpool with me :TU:

Steve "I'm now a foreign manager so I need to speak Crap English like Rafa and Jose even though I'm in Holland and should be speaking Crap Dutch" McClaren

People on MSN who think it's cool to have a nickame with 87 characters containing hieroglyphics and other fucked up characters, these are just some of the people on my MSN I have no clue about:

·$4VA·$30LID·$4US ·$4M·$4·$30T4·$30·$4K

(F)(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.(*) ·$1Da_·$558·$1BaLL (*)·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)(F)

-- Z -- So Fresh and So Fine --

:D(H)(H):P(¯`·._.·[™08C宯|¯€®08™]·._.·´¯):P(H)(H):D

†¯†Jªmψ¯†®©™ ||| -Sleep.Live.Rock- ||| " MY RAGE IS BLISS " || Leeds Festival 2008 - Its looking goo

ÎÿåáÓ

Use fucking English letters for fucks sake!

Picking the slowest ever fucking checkout lane in the supermarket :MAD:. I only had 3 things, (a tub of olives, orange + pineapple squash and 6x lucozade lemon bottles), and I was literally stood there in the que with 2 people in front of me for 15 minutes :brick:.

Back
Top Bottom