The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

... the fucking blind guy on Cbeebies 'Me Too' (Which itself annoys me for being a Balamory rip off)

He's blind.... yet on the show he's playing a guy who IS NOT blind who works on a market and walks around chatting to people like he can see them.

His bloody eyes will be all over the place yet they've scripted it so someone will walk into a room and he'll turn to kinda face them while looking away from them and say 'oh hi sarah'

I just don't get it - why not just get someone who can see to play that part or add a blind character of his own?

-

I also hate the fat bitch that is Grandma Murry - her fat fucking face and her big fake smiles... i hate that cow.

... the fucking blind guy on Cbeebies 'Me Too' (Which itself annoys me for being a Balamory rip off)

He's blind.... yet on the show he's playing a guy who IS NOT blind who works on a market and walks around chatting to people like he can see them.

His bloody eyes will be all over the place yet they've scripted it so someone will walk into a room and he'll turn to kinda face them while looking away from them and say 'oh hi sarah'

I just don't get it - why not just get someone who can see to play that part or add a blind character of his own?

-

I also hate the fat bitch that is Grandma Murry - her fat fucking face and her big fake smiles... i hate that cow.

Kids TV peaked with Bert and Ernie... "hey Bert" and the Count... "Ahahaha, One batty bat"... Sesame Street kicked ass, and the girl who was on there was kinda cute too... I used to nip round to the company flat every lunch time to watch it....

People who don't acknowledge that people may be in bed passed 10pm and shout down the street to other people, or sit having loud fucking chats on doorsteps and shouting to each other even though they're two feet apart.

Ignorant rude fuckers.

Sounds like my infamous neighbours, they'll do that. Beer, weed, cars with reggae on full blast. With their toddlers running round overtired and crying so hard their throats are sore.

Charlotte Church, whoever gave her a fucking chat show should be beaten to death.

I am with you on the Sepp Blatter thing too Nick, the man is a total fucking idiot.

Doesn't piss me off but is annoying.

Again, only in America it seems. When watching TV shows, and two people are on the phone, they never say "goodbye" or anything. They magically know when the other person has finished speaking and they have nothing to say.

Again, only in America it seems. When watching TV shows, and two people are on the phone, they never say "goodbye" or anything. They magically know when the other person has finished speaking and they have nothing to say.

Happens over here too. It seems to happen in every programme. Why is that?

Finally somebody else to share my anger! Proper does my head in this! Quite often aswell they just say 'Yeah?' when they answer aswell, I've never heard anyone say that in real life.

And for the record - Charlotte Church is the most annoying person on TV at the minute, I want to stab her stupid face when she's on. The song she sings at the start of the program aswell is nauseating. Why the fuck does she do that?

Finally somebody else to share my anger! Proper does my head in this! Quite often aswell they just say 'Yeah?' when they answer aswell, I've never heard anyone say that in real life.

And for the record - Charlotte Church is the most annoying person on TV at the minute, I want to stab her stupid face when she's on. The song she sings at the start of the program aswell is nauseating. Why the fuck does she do that?

Why does she always have to sing with the band at the end aswell?!!!!! Let them fucking do a better job without you!!!

She has an alright voice - but she thinks she is alot better than she is. She should stick to opera or whatever she did when she was 3yrs old on Richard and Judy.

She is Really annoying - and her swearing!! - What a silly bitch. It's like a 5 year old that has just learnt to say Fuck - She is a knob head!!!!!

It's annoying that England is being taken over on the street by gangs of useless nob heads and so channel 4 decide to take a useless nob head who went from something great to a pissed up fat slag and give her her own tv show!

Great way to show kids today how to go about your lives.

These people who supposedly sight Maddie McCann.

Now we have a bank security guard in Brussels who thinks he saw her. FFS grab her and see. If it turns out to be Marie Dupont from 19 St Eclair Street well unlucky, close cigar.

Oh and I thought I just read she was spotted in the Caribbean. Jesus, maybe Thomas Cook abducted her, she's fecking everywhere.

FD

These people who supposedly sight Maddie McCann.

Now we have a bank security guard in Brussels who thinks he saw her. FFS grab her and see. If it turns out to be Marie Dupont from 19 St Eclair Street well unlucky, close cigar.

Oh and I thought I just read she was spotted in the Caribbean. Jesus, maybe Thomas Cook abducted her, she's fecking everywhere.

FD

They'll be releasing t-shirts soon

"I SAW MADDIE"

Back
Top Bottom