The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

The cornershop near me is run by the grumpiest woman I have ever fucking met in my entire life.

She doesn't say hello, she stares at you as you get whatever you're getting (milk and bread for me), she doesn't tell you how much you have to pay (you have to read the till yourself), when you smile and say thanks she doesn't flinch and if you ask for a bag she just holds it in the air for you to take and then doesn't reply when you say bye.

Why would you run a shop if you were that arsey and fed up with life? Megabitch.

The cornershop near me is run by the grumpiest woman I have ever fucking met in my entire life.

She doesn't say hello, she stares at you as you get whatever you're getting (milk and bread for me), she doesn't tell you how much you have to pay (you have to read the till yourself), when you smile and say thanks she doesn't flinch and if you ask for a bag she just holds it in the air for you to take and then doesn't reply when you say bye.

Why would you run a shop if you were that arsey and fed up with life? Megabitch.

To pay it on jumberto... ;))

Last edited:
People who have blatantly won their driving licence after sending off tokens to Kelloggs as there is no fucking way that they could have got it by taking a test as they are driving like a cunt

Agreed. Coming off the M62 earlier, this red van really cuts up a FedEx van. The FedEx driver beeps and has to swerve all over the roundabout to avoid him.

I'm following behind and as I'm in the next lane to the red van, the driver is staring at the FedEx van cursing away and then decides he'll swerve into my lane nearly smashing into the side of me! So I beeped him and he sped up passed me and starting swinging around between lanes again. Dickhead :censor:

heh stop talking about my mother like that, she raised 17 of us by herself after my Dad got ran over by a steamroller.

... People (who can't play instruments themselves) who see you playing on rockband and then say 'Well do the same on a real guitar then' or 'i'd like to see you try that on a real guitar'

Agreed. Coming off the M62 earlier, this red van really cuts up a FedEx van. The FedEx driver beeps and has to swerve all over the roundabout to avoid him.

I'm following behind and as I'm in the next lane to the red van, the driver is staring at the FedEx van cursing away and then decides he'll swerve into my lane nearly smashing into the side of me! So I beeped him and he sped up passed me and starting swinging around between lanes again. Dickhead :censor:

That made me smile.

The thought of this nutter who gets angry at everything around him because it's their fault and not his. I can imagine him tripping over a brick and then shouting at the brick, punching it and then shouting at his own hand for bleeding and then eventually kicking his own ass to death... and with his dying breath he calls himself a puff for dying.

That made you smile?! My entire family is like that. It stops being funny when they drop a plate of food on the floor and blame someone sitting in an entirely different room, for something they said, an hour ago, about some television programme. And that's no joke.

The new Sharpie permanent markers advert with Beckham. How could they possibly have paid him enough to do that

People asking me to fix PCs and i have to do all the windows updates as well

It's sometimes incredible that people otherwise very intelligent, regress to a vegetative state when confronted with a computer related problem.

People who dance by acting out whats going on in the sing - so 'I'll never tell you i love you' they'll start by shaking their head and waving their finger as if to say 'oh no' then they'll open their mouth and do some hand gesture that words are coming out and then finish with the hand on the chest.

This all came back into my head after seeing some sofa advert on tv with the nickleback rockstar track over and some of the girls on that dance that way. It's called rock not fooking mime music

That new dfs advert is fucking awful, it makes me want to go out on a killing spree

Yeah it's awful. I thought the song was bad enough now its got the most annoying advert on TV to go with it. Great.

Nothing is worse than the fucking Halifax advert!!! With that Black guy dancing about and the Asian guy trying to be suave and stylish.:brick:

No way, Howard rulezz ok!!!]

I hate it when you get an electronic item and its got the wire coming out the wrong end of the plug so in certain situations you cant plug it in somewhere cos it wont fit! :censor:

This:
EA1015.jpg

Instead of this:
uk_plug.jpg

Bastards!!

Back
Top Bottom