The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

People, especially family members.. I wish I wasn't related to half of them on my dads side, just my Dad and a couple of cousins. I'm so fed up of being used I could explode.

Don't take it. Mine stopped using me when they realised I had an excuse for everything. "Oh I lost your number sorry, new phone, busy that night, not feeling well, dog bit me got to go to hospital, I no speaky the English"...

Ahh families where would we be without them... Not in an institution for starters.

All families are fucked up to some degree. If they don't respect you Yana, cut them off. Life is hard enough without kin making things worse.

I try to cut them off, believe me. Grr. And I do try to ignore them and stuff, it's just complicated. I hate complications.

Food stores not having good enough quality control (pizza's and chicken heads)

Man shocked at finding chicken head inside frozen food bag
Peter Stanton bought a bag of Asda frozen ribs and chicken wings for his daughter’s birthday barbecue and found a chicken’s head inside.

Salesman Peter, 39, was about to grill the defrosted wings at the bash for nine-year-old Georgia when he glimpsed a beak.

Chicken%2Bhead.jpg

The dad, of Bacup, Lancs, said yesterday: “The kids were horrified.”

He took the head back to his local Asda in Rawtenstall. Store chiefs gave him £50 of beer and wine to compensate and promised to investigate.

Includes photo of a very unhorrified looking Georgia.

Food stores not having good enough quality control (pizza's and chicken heads)

Man shocked at finding chicken head inside frozen food bag
Peter Stanton bought a bag of Asda frozen ribs and chicken wings for his daughter’s birthday barbecue and found a chicken’s head inside.

Salesman Peter, 39, was about to grill the defrosted wings at the bash for nine-year-old Georgia when he glimpsed a beak.

Chicken%2Bhead.jpg

The dad, of Bacup, Lancs, said yesterday: “The kids were horrified.”

He took the head back to his local Asda in Rawtenstall. Store chiefs gave him £50 of beer and wine to compensate and promised to investigate.

Includes photo of a very unhorrified looking Georgia.

Yeah the kids were horrified they had no idea chicken came from real live chickens. Give em a live chicken and a knife, then see how tasty it is... :LOL:

Serves him right for buying stuff like that, really. I like your suggestion, Nick, if they can't kill it they don't eat it. Solved. :)

Opening the cupboard, finding tonnes of lovely Morrisons breadcakes but having no sandwich meat left to seduce them with.

I wish! I'd be found collapsed in the baker's area on day one.

I doubt you would want to see how its made back there, Ive worked for morrisons

"made fresh in store that day", yeh after we have defrosted it and re-heated :CONF:

I doubt you would want to see how its made back there, Ive worked for morrisons

"made fresh in store that day", yeh after we have defrosted it and re-heated :CONF:
Really?! Jesus. I've never had a batch from Mozzies that doesn't smell "Baked Today Fresh" :DD

I was round a mates house earlier and there was a few of us, anyway we got hungry and i got voted to phone for a chinese.

"Hello" said the lady.

"Hello can i order a meal to pick up please?"

"Yes what would you like?"

Now this is where everything went wrong "erm splalt and pepper spare ribs please"

From the very second that came out everyone was pissing there pants apart from the poor lady on the phone.

It took me ten mins to make the call but i think they got there own back because mine was the hottest meal i had ever eaten.

Ok I've got nothing against gaylords or gayness, not homophobic, but gay people who are over flamboyantly gay really piss me off, like over-gay.

gay-parade-20.3.jpg

People who stop and stare at fire engines when they go past. It's not on fire! Ambulances haven't got dead people hanging out of the back of them and police cars aren't involved in high speed shoot-outs. Stop staring!
People on trains that sit on the outside seat and won't move so you have to climb over them.
Little fuckin' kids that throw stones and break the glass on your front door and you have to pay 11,000 yen to get it fixed.
People that say and write 'could of'(apart from me, even though I just wrote it).
Newspapers ruining my summer with endless transfer bollocks.

Last edited:
The weather, I mean I do like a bit of rain, it's nice and refreshing. But it's supposed to be summer! I can't get my bloody washing dry, nor can we take our little one up to the football field! Bahhhhh.

People who have blatantly won their driving licence after sending off tokens to Kelloggs as there is no fucking way that they could have got it by taking a test as they are driving like a cunt

Ok I've got nothing against gaylords or gayness, not homophobic, but gay people who are over flamboyantly gay really piss me off, like over-gay.

I couldn't agree more. One of the most annoying things on earth. The ones who's voices suddenly go all squeaky and whiny when they come out of the closet!

Back
Top Bottom