The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

people who use all the Peanut butter and put it back with just a smear round the inside glass so it looks like there's some in but when you come to make a PB&J it's feckking empty... If she was not in Hospital I'd be waving this jar in front of her and having a little girl paddy... I want my PB&J sandwich... :CRY:

what is this jelly stuff. Is it the one where you make yourself by adding hot water to them little cubes? or is it already made

what is this jelly stuff. Is it the one where you make yourself by adding hot water to them little cubes? or is it already made

Hahah... you could try that, I think if you get seedless jam at your local Tesco or wherever they call it Jelly. It just has no bits and seeds in. You can buy it in squeezy tubes for easy application...;))

PeanutButterBrian.jpg

Shit drivers who dent brand new Lorries with there company car.

some people dont care in the world

;))

Everybody's Golf, finishing with the same score as someone else and yet being placed second due to having less "points" (in other words I hit it into a bunker once whereas the other guy didn't). Shitting arsehole of a game.

Everybody's Golf, finishing with the same score as someone else and yet being placed second due to having less "points" (in other words I hit it into a bunker once whereas the other guy didn't). Shitting arsehole of a game.
People who take games too seriously! :)

Also people who wont let things drop, they carry on weeks and weeks afterwards with an immature charade!:banned: Especially when you are trying to make conversation with them and they blatantly ignore you.

The M25 is annoying me at the moment, so many Nob Ends cutting you up or trying to bully you out of the way when your already doing the speed limit.

People who take games too seriously! :)

Also Joe who wont let things drop, he will carry on weeks and weeks afterwards with an immature charade!:banned: Especially when you are trying to make conversation with him and he blatantly ignore you.

The M25 is annoying me at the moment, so many Nob Ends cutting you up or trying to bully you out of the way when your already doing the speed limit.

Just to make it clear for everybody :ROLL:

Back
Top Bottom