The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

... Songs they have on CBBC programs that are either wrong or don't rhyme.

Example... today i heard this shit.

"Baa Baa Fluffy sheep have you any wool, I'd like a jumper to make me warm, 1 for my mother and 1 for my friend and 1 for myself (A few seconds of silence as they cuddled themselves hodling the jumper) ... thank you very much"

Not only are they replacing black sheep with fluffy sheep because it offends some insecure useless shits but they then go and change the words into some shitty crap! Why the frig do they do this?

People who walk through carriages on trains even though there's 10 minutes to go until it's due to leave.
They'll get on at say the 2nd carriage, but want to get a seat on the 5th. They walk through, barge everyone who sits in an aisle seat and not apologise.
Even worse is when they'll get on at the 4th or 5th, and walk back through the train. :MAD:

That and people who answer their phone on the train with the line:
"Hello? Yes, I'M ON THE TRAIN. CAN YOU PICK ME UP IN HALF AN HOUR" then have a full conversation for the whole journey whilst shouting down the phone. Even exterior noise blocking earphones & a cranked up iPod can't block it out.

Myself

That i'll type a post out... hit reply and then think 'ohhh' and edit that post and then hit reply and see 15 people have replied since then and missed what ive just added

I also hate myselft.

I've been eating too much and gained quite some weight these last few months. :(

Starting to develop man boobs soon enough. :(

EDIT:
that didn't sound right.

but still can't find out why...

BBC internet Weather!!!!

They should never do 3 day and 5 day forecasts!!! - They are never right.

Whats the point in doing a 5 day forecast if you get it so wrong on continual basis.

I looked at it yesterday and it said the next 3 days would be rainy. Now I look at it and it just has a bit of cloud on it.

Useless!!!

also when you look on the BBC Teletext site and then watch the weather on the news - sometimes they can say complete opposite things.

Its completely Retarded!!!!

I saw on tv yesterday that it was supposed to be pissing it down for the next few days. We had rain in the morning yesterday and that was it and today its bright and sunny and warm.

BBC internet Weather!!!!

They should never do 3 day and 5 day forecasts!!! - They are never right.

Whats the point in doing a 5 day forecast if you get it so wrong on continual basis.

I looked at it yesterday and it said the next 3 days would be rainy. Now I look at it and it just has a bit of cloud on it.

Useless!!!

also when you look on the BBC Teletext site and then watch the weather on the news - sometimes they can say complete opposite things.

Its completely Retarded!!!!

You have to take into account where they measure the weather from. Usually its measured around Heathrow, so it wont always affect us in the east or north.

If you ever want to know what the weather is like look out the fucking window or open the door.

Don't do the door if your in a moving car though.

Insurance Companies, Car's due for renewal during next month so searched around for Quotes on my current renewal quote I was given the equivalent of 2 Years NCB and used 2 years NCB in the searches and saved £400 quid off my renewal now I've found out it the 2nd year was given as a bonus for staying with my current insurance company and might not be non transferable meaning I'll have to amend my quote and ring my new insurance company up again ARGH! Insurance FTL!

Paul Hince who writes in the Manchester Evening News is a right dick.

Most people probably don't know him cos you won't get the paper where you are but basically he used to play for City for a bit and now he's a bitter old twat who wishes he'd done more as a player and likes to moan a lot.

Today he wrote a piece that started off saying how Shinawatra should never have sacked Sven, then he suggested appointing Mark Hughes would 'right that wrong', then he went on for most of the rest of the article (addressed to Mark Hughes) about how great City fans are and how they are so loyal, before finishing by really slagging off Chelsea and 'silent assassin' Roman Abramovic for recklessly sacking managers that had done a good job.

I guess he must not realise that this is what City have just done?

No wait, of course he does because that's exactly what his pointless article was originally about before he went off on his usual fucking preach and lost his way.

What. A. Dick.

I hate journalists.

It's so fucking hot in my office room that I can't work at all! And those stupid punks whom the building belongs to do not allow to have an air conditioner here. Damn it...

People who stand still on escalators, which is why if I can I never use them, at least keep to the right you weak kneed gimps...

hahaha the point of a escalator is to get up stairs without walking!!!!!!!!!!

walking up them would just make them moving stairs :LOL:

Yeah but they could at least put themselves towards the right, instead of standing next to other people on the left. Pisses me right off when I'm in the metro.

:lmao:

True!

But what about those moving sidewalks? People who stand still on those surely piss me off. You'r suposed to walk to get there faster.

:lmao:

True!

But what about those moving sidewalks? People who stand still on those surely piss me off. You'r suposed to walk to get there faster.
I love those, the ones in Prague airport are quite fast, I sat in a a bar waiting for a late flight watching old couples and kids pile off the end forgetting to walk or not realising the change to normal walking...:DRUNK::lmao:

That sir is what is wrong with this country today... Escalator laziness = Hoodies, Knife culture and fat bastardituss, and the loss of school playing fields too... Oh and it made wagon wheels smaller too... :THINK:

Shitty pub DJ's people hire

Just come back from a surprise 50th party and the DJ they hired was a right tosser.

First with about 20 kids there he thought it was acceptable to start talking about having a shit, fucking this and fucking that, how the sight of the lovely sexy ladies made him horny and that some bloke was fucking ugly and a shit singer (on the karaoke)

Secondly he started putting on different outfits - so at one point he was a nun another he was dressed like a baby and another a scottish bloke. All of this was fine except with the nun he had 2 huge black dildos - ith the scott he has a big ginger wig and kept saying how he was a scottish twat and with the baby he kept saying over the mic that he wanted a suck on someones big juicy boobs.

God knows why he thought all of that was fine at a family party

Shitty pub DJ's people hire

Just come back from a surprise 50th party and the DJ they hired was a right tosser.

First with about 20 kids there he thought it was acceptable to start talking about having a shit, fucking this and fucking that, how the sight of the lovely sexy ladies made him horny and that some bloke was fucking ugly and a shit singer (on the karaoke)

Secondly he started putting on different outfits - so at one point he was a nun another he was dressed like a baby and another a scottish bloke. All of this was fine except with the nun he had 2 huge black dildos - ith the scott he has a big ginger wig and kept saying how he was a scottish twat and with the baby he kept saying over the mic that he wanted a suck on someones big juicy boobs.

God knows why he thought all of that was fine at a family party

Didn't anybody say anything to him?

Didn't anybody say anything to him?

One person did over and over but he just continued. everyone kept doing that thing though where they'd look at you and roll their eyes or say,

"*someone should say something again to him"

*You or the person they are looking at

If it had been my side of the family he'd have been thrown out of the door the second time he said something but it was her side who all seem to enjoy taking shite like that and not doing anything about it.

Me and the GF just left in the end because he started asking if the kids had all gone which probably meant he was going to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom