The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Being 2-1 up in a game I needed to win to get into the playoff zone in the Football Manager Live beta... And the server going down in the 89th minute.

They think it's all over, oh wait, it's all cancelled and we'll start again in five minutes.

I can't finish GTA 100%, the PS3's knackered.

Throw that into this thread ... things that piss you off... consoles breaking through no fault of your own

Dickhead neighbours hiring some poor old guy to mow their lawn for them whilst his back looks about as strong as Stephen Hawkings and they're inside tripping the light fantastic to R'n'B music whilst drinking Stella with their 2, 5, and 8 year olds hanging around. The old guy is probably only doing it for snooker club money and cigars but has lost his dignity in the process

Why is everyone else in the "hood" perfectly fine but the house we're attached to has utter cunts in it. Anyone would think these two houses are for the scum of the street but we only chop horses up in the garden on Tuesday and my dirty man-nappies are nicely wrapped up when I hurl them into the road. Jesus!

When your missus accidentally pokes you in the eye, then in her rush to console you she throws her hand forward and pokes you in the other eye so hard she nearly fucking bursts through it and fingers your eyesocket.

I know I'll be blind by the time I'm 30 anyway, cough, but I'd like to enjoy what few years of sight I have left.

Last edited:
Spunksacks on Call Of Duty 4 online who manage kill you with one shot the second they see you, yet when you manage to power a full magazine of bullets into them, they refuse to die.

When your missus accidentally pokes you in the eye, then in her rush to console you she throws her hand forward and pokes you in the other eye so hard she nearly fucking bursts through it and fingers your eyesocket.

I know I'll be blind by the time I'm 30 anyway, cough, but I'd like to enjoy what few years of sight I have left.

I'm sorry your missus fingers you, Jack.

reply of the month! :LOL:

Hold on where have some of last nights posts gone?

im not into this deleting of posts malarky just to stop people not look stupid

Big Brother says the history you think you remember never happened - we have always been at war with Eurasia

Remember

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Bravo and the way nearly all the programs i watch on their channels have bad static interruptions

I'm fking fed up of seeing the image and audio static crackle every few minutes and it seems to plague gamertv/playr and TNA shows

The fact that I can remember my old Freeserve dial-up number (16164208452402602), and yet sometimes I literally can't remember how old I am and I have to ask someone or work it out in my head.

Someone told me years ago that if you forget a lot, it's a sign of intelligence, because you have so many other thoughts in your head at once. Bollocks.

Freeserve!

I used to be with them - until the bastards decided to limit our access saying that we were using more than other people and it wasn't fair so we were taken off the servers that 95% of people used and placed on a 5% server load

which must have been 2 tin cans and a string because we could never get connected

===

I've seen Gina Yashere on the world stands up or jonglours or something and shes shit - she came out dressed like a tranny and started talking about scratching her minge and how she loves getting pissed and then fucked up against a wall

Yeah sure you do luv

Turning up to work on site in Greenwich this morning to find out that one of the electricians also on site was someone I once sent off in a local cup final a few years ago...

People who are on the Mic on XBL talking to there mates in the background

Just take your fucking headset off if you wanna talk to your mates we dont wanna hear it

That shitty advert that's ripped off the OK GO! video with the dancing on treadmills.

They did it really badly and can go to hell.

That shitty advert that's ripped off the OK GO! video with the dancing on treadmills.

They did it really badly and can go to hell.
HAHA, as soon as it came on I said to the missus "I feel like writing a letter to OK Go and telling them to sue their arses into the ground". It's outrageous.

That shoe-shop advert fucks me right off as well, where they blatantly rip off that Basement Jaxx song ("I don't give a damn what the people say" etc.) - it's only different by ONE NOTE (and the fact that they sing about shoes obviously)!! How the fuck can they get away with that?!

Back
Top Bottom