The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Yeah, that's a good one. Chavs who fucking go to the cinema to fucking have a chat on their mobile phones and to each other :MAD:. Do they realise they could have just fucking stayed outside and not paid any money to talk to each other? Fucking retards :MAD:.

Rudeboys at the park at night. Noisy and stupid. "Braaap braaap im gon slice your throat bruv". My flatmate called the police once cos they were so annoying.

From the cinema thing..

Please don't anyone get offended but i don't understand people who go to the cinema on their own to watch a film

I get its possible to watch a film on your own and i understand the reasons like if they're gagging to see it but have no one to go with

But personally id feel too ashamed to go on my own and i think it looks really sad when i see people sat on their own watching it

Rudeboys at the park at night. Noisy and stupid. "Braaap braaap im gon slice your throat bruv". My flatmate called the police once cos they were so annoying.

UGH I fucking hate that. Where I used to live there was a playground near by, and every weekend I'd walk past and it would be full of Chavs shouting shit at passers by just like that.

Stringer Bell and JonneyMendoza?

From the cinema thing..

Please don't anyone get offended but i don't understand people who go to the cinema on their own to watch a film

I get its possible to watch a film on your own and i understand the reasons like if they're gagging to see it but have no one to go with

But personally id feel too ashamed to go on my own and i think it looks really sad when i see people sat on their own watching it

It's a weird one really. I don't see why you need to go to see a film with someone, it's not like you're talking to anyone anyway? And it's acceptable to watch a film at home on your own too.

But I'd also feel ashamed going on my own. I think it's because the cinema is accepted as a social activity more than an individual ... but like I say, it's not like you're talking to anyone during the movie anyway.

I go to the pic's during the day if a meeting finishes early or gets cancelled etc, I go to see stuff I know my other half will not be bothered about seeing, plus I can slap anyone who annoys me during the film, but to be honest because of the time of day there are mostly empty..

Songs that get repeated on the radio several times because UK have warm weather Summertime by Will Smith And Jazzy Jeff being one don't get me wrong a classic alright but I don't need to hear it three times do i?

Those little pissing flies that are so small you can only see them when they're about to land in your eye. God they do my fucking nut. You can't get them because when you move backwards in shock they disappear because they're so tiny.

They really really piss me off.

Those little pissing flies that are so small you can only see them when they're about to land in your eye. God they do my fucking nut. You can't get them because when you move backwards in shock they disappear because they're so tiny.

Concurred had one on my foot so found nearest thing to whack them off with a remote yes I know hovered the remote slowly went for it only for damn thing to fly off at last min and me winch in angoy as I whacked the sky remote on my foot

It's a weird one really. I don't see why you need to go to see a film with someone, it's not like you're talking to anyone anyway? And it's acceptable to watch a film at home on your own too.

But I'd also feel ashamed going on my own. I think it's because the cinema is accepted as a social activity more than an individual ... but like I say, it's not like you're talking to anyone during the movie anyway.

I watch films alone all the time, but only at home. I'd feel ashamed going on my own to a cinema. If its a private screening or something thats different. But going on my own for a normal film is a bit weird.

I used to go watch movies alone. Cause most of the times my friends would star talking, and even beating them would make a difference.

these days I rarely go...

Why the piss do the stupid little buggers aim for you eye anyway!

I hate seeing a blurred black dot buzz around my face and then i blink and suddenly i can feel this blob in my eye lashes.

I had a fly in our house today flying around and 4 times it came at me like some kamikaze fly right at my face.

What the hell is its problem

Yeah I've had one of them little fucks in my eye before, they need to be extinct.

Try cleaning you're room.

If you mean the TV show, then I concur.

It's just boring now, I haven't even started watching the 2nd half of the latest series, I'm just not interested anymore, and I was determined to see it through to the end.

Shame. They should've bowed out after 2 series and had a proper ending.

Yeah I've had one of them little fucks in my eye before

Ouch... reminds me of something i saw on youpo... :puke:

==

Lost annoyed me from series 1

Just far too many 'oh my god!' moments to take it serious - and everyone keeps everything to themselves - they see something strange 'are you alright?' 'oh yeah it was nothing' and the other person will ALWAYS accept that and move on.

Then they finally spoiled everything by showing us (end of Series 3 spoiler)
they get off the island... and now i couldnt care less about the show as i know at least some of them get off and thats it

Last edited:
They are doing a house up next door and one of the blokes there keeps fucking shouting really loud. I've just been out and called him a prick and he's just done it again i'm gonna fucking kill someone in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom