The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Days where absolutely everything that can go wrong, does go wrong. You know what I mean?

I'm having a shocker today. If GTA IV doesn't arrive tomorrow I am seriously considering topping myself.

gallery_main-0425_amy_winehouse_school_05.jpg

HOT.... what the fuck is that on her excuse of a face ?

If you do it in his office the whole of Tokyo will be high for weeks off the fumes. :LOL:

Oh and regarding Winehouse on Docherty they should grate all there skin off and throw them in a bath of salt.

Little bastards - but it's clear it belongs to the lad who grabbed it - that's always how it works - though maybe i should throw my hat into the mix and claim beckham actually meant to throw it to me?

I think the Judge enjoys the story of Soloman as well

No doubt in my mind the parents of the kid suing are just hoping beckham will come out and give their little shit a new shirt that hes signed and a million dollars as well for pain and suffering

I don't think he is dead?!!! - If he is - you watch (You will probably be dead though yourself), in a hundred years they will be studying him at Art schools all over the world!!

Buchanans will be being sold for Millions and getting stolen from museums etc etc

Finders keepers was off Fun House!!not art attack. :NONO::DD

I loved Fun House - Me and my mate were actually speaking about it the other day. Two 28 year olds in a pub talking about Fun House. My other mate and his friend were talking about architecture.

Just shows that I shouldn't be 28yrs I feel like a spring chicken!! :DD

My memory.

I went out for a meal today with the missus, the guy takes my order and buggers off. Five minutes later he comes back and says, "would you like any sauce with that?" - I stared at him blankly for literally 10 seconds and I actually had to ask the missus, "what the hell did I just order?"

I must be lacking some essential vitamin or mineral, that's not right.

Last edited:
My memory.

I went out for a meal today with the missus, the guy takes my order and buggers off. Five minutes later he comes back and says, "would you like any sauce with that?" - I stared at him blankly for literally 10 seconds and I actually had to ask the missus, "what the hell did I just order?"

I must be lacking some essential vitamin or mineral, that's not right.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That sounds like me!

He's looking more like a butch lesbian every day.

I hate next door neighbours who love to push themselves in your face whenever you just want to sit and chill in the back garden. We need a higher fence, or at least an electric one. Having to strategically hang the washing on the line so they can't see us is pretty terrible. All towels and sheets on that side, small stuff on the nice side.

On behalf of the missus... I've apologised but I don't think apologising is enough. :oops:

Me: Grab us a packet of Monster Munch will you?
Her: Which ones?
Me: Any.
Her: You sure?
Me: Yeah.
Her: Just any ones?
Me: Yes!
Her: Alright.

[minutes later]

Her: Here you are.
Me: I don't like Pickled Onion.
Her: YOU SAID ANY!
Me: I thought you'd know by now I didn't like Pickled Onion, that's all.

[cue domestic]

Back
Top Bottom