The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

This. Is this really what this nanny state world has become?

View attachment 149253

A warning of smoking in the show? Really? What kind of hideous people made this show and included someone smoking in it! Never smoked and can't stand the smell of it but honestly what a joke.
Disney has a no smoking policy ,even for more adult content (superhero crap).
It's ok to kill people and blow shit up on Disney ,but smoking no no no

Cleaning up on holiday.

Been away for a week at a holiday cottage with family. Three couples in total. The WAGs were hell-bent on cleaning the place before we left.

Why? We paid a shitload to stay here and they'll have cleaners come in anyway. I'm not an ogre, I tidy up behind myself and rinse my pubes away in the shower, but am I fuck scrubbing or dusting anything.

Everyone copying everyone else's patches, tweaking the slightest things and releasing it as their own. I've downloaded 5 2008-09 patches (3 today to try and find the correct kits), but everybody has basically copied everybody else. Looks like I'm making them for myself then...

View attachment 149253

A warning of smoking in the show? Really? What kind of hideous people made this show and included someone smoking in it! Never smoked and can't stand the smell of it but honestly what a joke.

Remember in the early 2000s the tobacco adverts were already removed from F1 cars on SOME tracks, ie in some countries.

View attachment 149253

Remember in the early 2000s the tobacco adverts were already removed from F1 cars on SOME tracks, ie in some countries.

Certainly in my circles, more people are smoking than ever. It amazes me the number of younger people who join my work who smoke. Of my family and friends I could count on one hand the number of people who smoke regularly.

And all this when we've never been more informed and aware of the risks, and it's never been more expensive. Odd one.

Certainly in my circles, more people are smoking than ever. It amazes me the number of younger people who join my work who smoke. Of my family and friends I could count on one hand the number of people who smoke regularly.

And all this when we've never been more informed and aware of the risks, and it's never been more expensive. Odd one.

Its discusting
It stinks
It is bad for you
It doesnt taste good
It is bad for the people around you
It is more expensive than ever
In my country there are horrific pictures on the box to raise awarness

People buy it like candy. Not only those who are addicted but young people to ...get started?
People are stupid i think. Selling your farts and bath water its not even that odd now to think about.

Id sent a picture of me in my garden now having a beer and vaping away, but it would only piss you off.. :LOL:
You can do it if you want. My inspiration are no drugs like ozzy. Good relaxing music, nice women('s) and nice beaches with nice Sun downings. (Or whats the word for Sonnen Untergänge?) edit: I googled Sunset or sundown seems the correct word.

Nvidia Drivers, These guys never make it right, sometimes you can open it and sometimes you can't.

Back
Top Bottom