The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

"Cor Blimey"...
When I see/hear it used by someone - im quite tempted to track them and burn down their gaff.. one of the most annoying words I have ever heard in my life, by a mile.
Looking at you, @Chris Davies - you're better than this!

It makes me think of a very particular type of English person. The type to moan about the lack of Heinz beans in their all-English breakfast in the Costa del Sol, as they cool their crimson-red faces by wafting a copy of the Sun.

This week kicks me in my "Harry Bollz". No ordinary phone available but internet works fine. Since sunday night. And the provider call center can't help (or wont), because nobody want to talk with me they don't hit up the mobile phone call. 20 minutes on the line and didn't talk a second with a human.

But hey, they send me an SMS with a download link for an app that I still have on my mobile phone and also don't help to solve with this fucking damn ordinary phone problem.

PS sorry for my germenglish.
edit: correct some english words

Last edited:
This week kicks me in my "Harry Bollz". No phone available but internet works fine. Since sunday night. And the provider call center can't help (or wont), because nobody want to talk with me they don't hit up the mobile phone call. 20 minutes on the line and didn't talk a second with a human.

But hey, they send me an SMS with a download link for an app that I still have on my mobile phone and also don't help to solve with this fucking damn home phone problem.

PS sorry for my germenglish.
Land Line? (Ordinary phone)

Frontex
The political EU
Politicians

Pray the holy west nothern world but they all are the coruppted badasss criminals.

The MS Windows clipboard limitations, that does not allow to open/print more than 15 PDFs, MSWord.doc(s), without do the life-hach with Registry Editor.

Also it used to be, not able to copy/cut more than 1 file/text/etc to clipboard, but i read it seems possible now in Windows 10 or 11, via an extension or an application? Not sure, still putting my trust on Windows 7.. :)

But FFS Microsoft, it's fakin 2022 by now, we would have flying cars, they said.....

Last edited:
Does Evo-web have a HR department? Feygrim has caused upset about my person's and brought my nation into disrepute.
Our representatives will be with you shortly. We'd like to assure you that we take all such reports seriously and respond to them in a blink of an eye.

Does Evo-web have a HR department? Feygrim has caused upset about my person's and brought my nation into disrepute.
Bad luck, @jaygrim.

main-qimg-1f87bc69f7f9f2900070acf5bf034e29-pjlq

Back
Top Bottom