The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Long read ,but summary is ,18/22 have no affiliation to China whatsoever ,China just picked a few players ,asked them if they wanted to be in the Olympics.
"But we're not Chinese?"
-no problem , we're making you Chinese.
https://sports.yahoo.com/meet-the-american-made-team-china-011658456.html
After reading the article.. There is a question i always have in my mind... It started from football, but now it reappears again.
How can China have wealthy businessmen and millionaires/billionairs since they have communism? Should n't every business be property to the party/state/country/public?

After reading the article.. There is a question i always have in my mind... It started from football, but now it reappears again.
How can China have wealthy businessmen and millionaires/billionairs since they have communism? Should n't every business be property to the party/state/country/public?
Nope ,not real communism (like pretty much every other communist country) just a cash cow for the rich and privileged ,plus dictatorship thrown in.

This is insane (the hockey team) don't know how they got away with it

Football - UEFA - Amazon Prime Video

I can't watch PSG v Real tonight on DAZN because of exclusive deals. And this exclusive deal is one, yes only one fucking match per week only on tuesday's.

I could bet that in second round it will be Inter v LFC.

Damn fucking rich guys multi millionairs UEFA and Amazon...:BRICK:

Football - UEFA - Amazon Prime Video

I can't watch PSG v Real tonight on DAZN because of exclusive deals. And this exclusive deal is one, yes only one fucking match per week only on tuesday's.

I could bet that in second round it will be Inter v LFC.

Damn fucking rich guys multi millionairs UEFA and Amazon...:BRICK:
Got the same problem here when Viasat lost the CL.
They always had one game free each Tuesday/wedneday ,and the other ones locked to subscription service.
Now that Cmore has it ,it's all locked up.
I refuse to pay since it's a shit channel.
Hesgoal is our friend

Got the same problem here when Viasat lost the CL.
They always had one game free each Tuesday/wedneday ,and the other ones locked to subscription service.
Now that Cmore has it ,it's all locked up.
I refuse to pay since it's a shit channel.
Hesgoal is our friend
I mean I pay for dazn (same like netflix but only sports (former football only)) 15€ per month. And it will be at this summer this year 30€ per month. It's a lot of money for me.

And who will help this? Hey yea pay xxx€ per month/year and you can watch one match per week (Amazon). I'm not interested in other options movies or something.

And if you want to watch Bundesliga here in germany you need SKY for the saturday matches dazn for sunday matches and some friday matches. ... nice made ... not!

Stupidity....🖕

I mean I pay for dazn (same like netflix but only sports (former football only)) 15€ per month. And it will be at this summer this year 30€ per month. It's a lot of money for me.

And who will help this? Hey yea pay xxx€ per month/year and you can watch one match per week (Amazon). I'm not interested in other options movies or something.

And if you want to watch Bundesliga here in germany you need SKY for the saturday matches dazn for sunday matches and some friday matches. ... nice made ... not!

Stupidity....🖕
Yeah it's insane ,pretty much like having 10 different streaming services for movies /series nowadays.
Insane!

For me ,watching football this is what it would cost me per month

Viaplay (Premier League/Championship/Bundesliga/Europa conference league) €60

Cmore (CL/Serie A/La liga/national team €40

Discovery (Allsvenskan/Europa League) €40

Aftonbladet Play (Copa del Rey/Coppa Italia) €20

Funny enough if I'd only watched one of the most commercial sports there is NFL or NBA I'd pay 150-200 for a whole season ,every game plus playoffs

You mean online shopping?
That too. Pisses me off.
I want to go and pick those fresh veggies and juicy meats and tasty beers myself.
Fuck online shopping.
Nah ,i was fucking about with the trolley and parking ticket thing:)

I hate online shopping as well ,though we used a food delivery service for a few months ,you pick which dishes you want ,then the ingredients gets delivered and you cook it.
That was brilliant.

We live 20-30 meters from a big grocery store ,which means we shop every 2-3 days ,but the trolley with a coin used to be a bitch when doing weekly/monthly shopping

Damn idiots from our the one and only party CDU/CSU conservatives. They want Nukes for germany to defend us. Go and fuck your self!

Fighting war with a lot even more war...
Minutes later germen news TV station "phoenix" means Putin alert his nuke forces because of aggresive western states/countrys.

Sorry for my letters but, I'm scare about my, our children, yours and all our future.

The screen of my new and relatively expensive phone looking scratched to shit after a week. Meanwhile my almost 3 year old previous model still looks like new. That does piss me off.

Because of the screens (and the rest of the phone being almost as fragile) I always have a case on my phone. This pisses me off as they look soooo much better without a case. But an ugly, working phone is better than a sexy smashed one. 😶

It' supposed to have some gorilla glass shit like my old phone but maybe the front is now plastic instead of glass or something? I googled the shit out of this model and never saw anything that suggested it would actually be a downgrade in this regard. I had a soft back cover on my old phone so I supposed it would be enough for this one as well.
These are very surface level scratches, there may be a way to at least make them less apparent. There was something about using toothpaste on them somewhere. I wonder who the hell came up with that.

It' supposed to have some gorilla glass shit like my old phone but maybe the front is now plastic instead of glass or something? I googled the shit out of this model and never saw anything that suggested it would actually be a downgrade in this regard. I had a soft back cover on my old phone so I supposed it would be enough for this one as well.
These are very surface level scratches, there may be a way to at least make them less apparent. There was something about using toothpaste on them somewhere. I wonder who the hell came up with that.
These "bulletproof" screen protectors are the first think im getting whenever I get a new phone. They never get scratched and if they break - you just replace them with a new one, while your actual screen is untouched. Its a good habit to have.
I also dont mind them Otterbox cases. At least I can feel the phone in my pocket.

The screen of my new and relatively expensive phone looking scratched to shit after a week. Meanwhile my almost 3 year old previous model still looks like new. That does piss me off.
They don't build them, as they used to...Same case here, new phone almost double the money,and already 2 scratches.

Also not sure if a model issue, or some new environmental policy, but the new phone , in the same spots, inside house, gets WiFi signal power 2/5 or 3/5 , while old phone goes 4/5 or 5/5 easy

Ahem. I may have been a bit middle aged there and not noticed that there was a screen protector on the new phone and that's what has so easily been scratched. But in my defense, I am middle aged. A bit of googling implied that other people have had the same misunderstanding for this model (S20)
At least I hope that is the case, there is no obvious flap to remove it or anything, but something does seem to be there. I'll get the Panzerglass screen protector when I remove it.

Shopping trolleys and parking tickets machines.
Who the fuck carries coins with them these days. Everytime I go shopping I dont have coins to get a ticket and a trolley. Pisses me off.
Same problem here but with parking men.
They would rip you off of at least 5 MAD just for 10 minutes of stopping by in a free parking.

National TV just discussed this issue lately but it doesn't seem that they could do anything about it, as these guys appear from nowhere...

Ahem. I may have been a bit middle aged there and not noticed that there was a screen protector on the new phone and that's what has so easily been scratched. But in my defense, I am middle aged. A bit of googling implied that other people have had the same misunderstanding for this model (S20)
At least I hope that is the case, there is no obvious flap to remove it or anything, but something does seem to be there. I'll get the Panzerglass screen protector when I remove it.
Pretty much how I thought when having a look at my new smartwatch.
Easy mistake for us elderly

Damn idiots from our the one and only party CDU/CSU conservatives. They want Nukes for germany to defend us. Go and fuck your self!

Fighting war with a lot even more war...
Minutes later germen news TV station "phoenix" means Putin alert his nuke forces because of aggresive western states/countrys.

Sorry for my letters but, I'm scare about my, our children, yours and all our future.
That 5'6 man always pissed me off. Now he'll pisses us off with literal human extinction. Any intervention from other countries would cause devastating consequences. Regarding the fact that almost all countries are tied into relationships with the main powerhouses. So everyone is in trouble.

But that's not my main point, what I wanted to say is those political parties that support the launch of nukes arguing they could prevent him from advancing not knowing that it would have more negative consequences on Ukraine. Enough politics, there are aswell those individuals "Influencers and/or Tiktokers" who try to make profit out of this conflict for views and clicks. I found an American guy on YouTube shorts who would act like he is participating in WWIII and he has to kill Hasbulla in an emotional scene. I hope you have seen the video already because I can't quite describe it other than being just pathetic, people missed the whole point of a war and how it works 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edit: You said you have only one part, where are you from mate?

Off topic maybe: On the other hand, but rather controversial argument, what happens in Ukraine right now could have already happened in Morocco or could happen anytime soon. Taking into consideration that our case is even older than the collapse of the U.S.S.R.

That 5'6 man always pissed me off. Now he'll pisses us off with literal human extinction. Any intervention from other countries would cause devastating consequences. Regarding the fact that almost all countries are tied into relationships with the main powerhouses. So everyone is in trouble.

But that's not my main point, what I wanted to say is those political parties that support the launch of nukes arguing they could prevent him from advancing not knowing that it would have more negative consequences on Ukraine. Enough politics, there are aswell those individuals "Influencers and/or Tiktokers" who try to make profit out of this conflict for views and clicks. I found an American guy on YouTube shorts who would act like he is participating in WWIII and he has to kill Hasbulla in an emotional scene. I hope you have seen the video already because I can't quite describe it other than being just pathetic, people missed the whole point of a war and how it works 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edit: You said you have only one part, where are you from mate?

Off topic maybe: On the other hand, but rather controversial argument, what happens in Ukraine right now could have already happened in Morocco or could happen anytime soon. Taking into consideration that our case is even older than the collapse of the U.S.S.R.
Hi mate, I'm from germany.

It is we have here (I don't know the correct english word for Öffentlich Rechtliche Rundfunk) "public law media" CEO's are one held by person from this political party (CDU/CSU). and some persons from the social democrates party.

(And all private media TV Stations held by multi millionaires familys.)
All this is not to 100% but more then a half.

And sorry maybe I was a little bit of angry and make a little mistake with my school english from the the 90's.

We have dozends of political partys. But the CDU/CSU was till autunm 2021 16 (in words sixteen years) in the government. This thing made me sick.
Because they are a party for the big big player concerns bilionaires and multi multi millionaires in germany. Lobbyism for these, fuck of the climate change and also fuck of the peace in Mali, Afghanistan, Iraq and so on.

They had also in his history of many scandals of not pay the correct tax or illegal party money spends. But this is not all, they had also a former NSDAP member as a chancellor his name is Kiesinger.

Sorry to be again a little bit political. I only want to reply.

PEACE BRO'S N SIS'S

Back
Top Bottom