The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Back to things that piss me off, I can't stand people eating 2 meals/snacks, and taking the sweet taste before the salty one.

IMHO the universal order should be, always:
1st salty taste, then 2nd sweet taste.

It should be a criminal offense, to take the sweet first.

Back to things that piss me off, I can't stand people eating 2 meals/snacks, and taking the sweet taste before the salty one.

Agreed. I still slag my mate cos he used to do it at school all the time. He would mix it up, like having a bag of crisps and a bag of sweets and alternating between the two. Should be a criminal offence.

As for trophy hunting, it's beyond pissing me off. There's a shred of hypocrisy there, I'm a meat eater, but I can live that knowing those animals are bred for that purpose. Killing wild animals for fun is appalling.

My girlfriend and I are eating less meat as time goes by. A conscious effort to make small changes with a view to go meat-free eventually or have it only very seldomly. There does seem to be a particularly militant element of veganism but that was something that was prevalent among vegetarianism when I was younger, a perception which has changed. I guess as something becomes more widely accepted its adopters become less fervent. Similar to something I'm going through now as I - like many now - go alcohol-free. Alcohol consumption, like meat, is culturally ingrained. Going against it raises eyebrows. But culture changes.

The rate at which culture changes is crucial. Forcing it along is at the heart of so much conflict.

I once saw two extremely fit women, about 20-ish, order a meal a small fast food place, and while they waited for their order they had a couple of donuts.
I was shocked and digusted but at the same time I had to respect it? It was like they were openly committing a crime.

With you lot, talking about salty/sweet. What about this bad idea, that i had the misfortune to try.
I had one bite and threw it in the bin. They didn't even bother to blend the mix.
It was literally a Twix (maybe they're called "Raiders" in Europe, if i remember rightly) with lumps of rock salt in. It was disgusting!

download.jpg

With you lot, talking about salty/sweet. What about this bad idea, that i had the misfortune to try.
I had one bite and threw it in the bin. They didn't even bother to blend the mix.
It was literally a Twix (maybe they're called "Raiders" in Europe, if i remember rightly) with lumps of rock salt in. It was disgusting!

View attachment 138991
Sounds lovely. On the case of eating meat I am currently trying to start a business where I train animals to laugh as they are slaughtered. I feel this would be more welcoming and we can again enjoy meat together.

View attachment 138991
It's Twix in Europe. At least Greece and Germany, AFAIK.

It's Twix in Europe. At least Greece and Germany, AFAIK.
I am thinking back around the 80's though, so its probably changed. Back then in the UK we had "Marathon" bars instead of Snickers. Btw re-branding can piss you off. Not a lot..but a little.

View attachment 138991
They used to be called Raider till some twat renamed them Twix.
Haven't eaten them since.
Probably some yank bastard behind it all

No football games to enjoy.
I watched a fantastic game Vs Wycombe and Sunderland (League One) 3-2 to Sunderland in the 93rd then 3-3 in the 98th.
Brillant game.

Then I watched Roma screw everything up Vs Juventus.
3-1 up in the 55th ,then juve scores 3 straight goal ,Roma missed a pen.
So I had a great football weekend

I watched a fantastic game Vs Wycombe and Sunderland (League One) 3-2 to Sunderland in the 93rd then 3-3 in the 98th.
Brillant game.

I was thinking about video games but true to that too, this weekend was lacking football matches too. That pisses me off even more.

Brillant game.

Can't believe I watched Forest vs Arsenal over Roma vs Juve. Although it was refreshing to hear all presenters and pundits make no attempt to sugarcoat the fact the former was a shite game. All too often - namely on Sky - they try to pretend Burnley 0-0 Norwich is a Murdoch masterpiece. And that pisses me off. Let's be honest, most football is average at best.

Brillant game

Wycombe in 8 minutes added time shocker :LOL: Honestly, every f-ing week with them. Really nice club, great friendly away day with good stewards, horrible (but very effective) football team and fair play to them but every time we play them it's a nightmare. The constant time wasting, players going down to get the physio on the moment you build any momentum against them, winning free kicks from any challenged ball by going down and always around 8 minutes added time! And that's on top of the 3 or 4 in the first half.

Let's be honest, most football is average at best.

No. Fucking. Way.

Was thinking about this while making a coffee and I remembered a game against Hibs years ago that was absolutely shocking apart from a last-minute wondergoal. The point being that football can be worse than average, indeed absolutely shite, but one moment can make it all worthwhile.

And then I went on to Twitter...

The very game/goal!

Spooky as fuck. I'm scared.

Wycombe in 8 minutes added time shocker :LOL: Honestly, every f-ing week with them. Really nice club, great friendly away day with good stewards, horrible (but very effective) football team and fair play to them but every time we play them it's a nightmare. The constant time wasting, players going down to get the physio on the moment you build any momentum against them, winning free kicks from any challenged ball by going down and always around 8 minutes added time! And that's on top of the 3 or 4 in the first half.
There's always a team like that ,milking the clock constantly fucking annoying

Can't believe I watched Forest vs Arsenal over Roma vs Juve. Although it was refreshing to hear all presenters and pundits make no attempt to sugarcoat the fact the former was a shite game. All too often - namely on Sky - they try to pretend Burnley 0-0 Norwich is a Murdoch masterpiece. And that pisses me off. Let's be honest, most football is average at best.
And pushing all sorts of other shows/games on their channels.
Yeah I saw the Twitter feed with people watching forest/arsenal but switching to Serie A ,brilliant game.
And that twat Mourinho needs to go ASAP ,he's transformed Roma in to a pile of shit

That seems to be his thing now. Go in, stink the place out and then leave.
And also since a few years back having Yankee ownership hasn't helped the club either ,massive cultur clash forcing both Totti (sporting management) and Danielle De Rossi out (as a player and a captain) not the most popular or smart moves.

Back
Top Bottom