The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

FIFA World Rankings.

A real joke, I know us Welsh should be happy to be 37th but in the last 12 months we've made a mockery of the system. This time last year we were 117th (before we won a few games). But the English, 3rd best team in the world? Pfft!

You need a license to lift forks now?! really Britain is getting too sheltered, the nanny state is growing! I'm glad I live in the comfort and serenity of Israel....you don't need a license to lift anything...come to think of it I don't think they have health and safety here and I'm still alive!

as a fully qualified health and safety professionally who has seen accident after accident try telling your story to the children who lose a parent due to unsafe working conditions..with that attitude to working safely we would still be sending kids down the mines (so I guess, to keep it on topic, your attitude pisses me off)..to the guy who just passed his fork lift truck test just hang in there mate.. I work in the distributional/production field around your area and its tough at the moment with not many firms recruiting..if you send me a PM I can point you in the direction of a decent agency maybe you'll get a break

as a fully qualified health and safety professionally who has seen accident after accident try telling your story to the children who lose a parent due to unsafe working conditions..with that attitude to working safely we would still be sending kids down the mines (so I guess, to keep it on topic, your attitude pisses me off)..to the guy who just passed his fork lift truck test just hang in there mate.. I work in the distributional/production field around your area and its tough at the moment with not many firms recruiting..if you send me a PM I can point you in the direction of a decent agency maybe you'll get a break

It's a shame that in your 'health and Safety' studies they didn't have a 'tongue in cheek' section, then you could have saved a lot of your energy being pissed off at my 'attitude' :DD

Yeah it's like on TV programmes when you have to vote by phone and then they go to that particular act to vote for and they do the 'hand telephone' to the ear with a cheesy grin.

If I like an act and they do the 'Hand Telephone' I instantly dislike them.

Clive Tyldsley mentioning the Olympics every five seconds during commentary before.

Shut the fuck up about it now it's finished and the football is back please.

Honestly, ITV finally have football without Adrian cunting Chiles and then we have this shite.

The reaction on FB to the Olympics ceremony.
I hate fb, I use it to contact friends.

By One Direction on stage.. 2000,0000,0000,00000,00000,00000,0000,000 status' of love for the talentless (not a jealous rage btw) pretty boy wankers.
John Lennon on the screen, not one fucking status. Today's musical following makes me sad.

The reaction on FB to the Olympics ceremony.
I hate fb, I use it to contact friends.

By One Direction on stage.. 2000,0000,0000,00000,00000,00000,0000,000 status' of love for the talentless (not a jealous rage btw) pretty boy wankers.
John Lennon on the screen, not one fucking status. Today's musical following makes me sad.

Tells you more about the twunts that use Facebook more than anything.

The shite mainstream music that somehow managed to be allowed to be played for the olympics closing ceremony. Fucking one Direction? Tinie Tempah and jessie j sing we will rock you? Jesus christ it ruined some of the ceremony and shows how shite the current mainstream music that is out today.

The shite mainstream music that somehow managed to be allowed to be played for the olympics closing ceremony. Fucking one Direction? Tinie Tempah and jessie j sing we will rock you? Jesus christ it ruined some of the ceremony and shows how shite the current mainstream music that is out today.

Elbow were fucking orgasmic though. I love that band, always have since their first album in the late nineties.

Inspired choice to welcome the athletes into the stadium. "Open Arms" and "One Day Like This" are epic anthems.

Most of the rest of it was shite though, especially George Michael miming, the god-awful Annie Lenox and the rancid chav cunt Jessie J. Many of the acts in the closing ceremony just couldn't sing.

Thank god for the likes of Elbow, Ed Sheeran and Emeli Sande.

Yeah I'm thankful that there aren't too many of my friends that even know who One Direction are.

Managed to miss the closing ceremony as well.

Said this about the opening ceremony though. We used to be so fucking good at music.

60's = fantastic
70's = fantastic
80's = fantastic
90's = fantastic

And then it got to the modern stuff and we had Dizzee fucking Rascall. He can't even spell Dizzy right.

People who leave their dogs outside a shop to bark non-stop at all hours, driving the residents of nearby houses/flats crazy.

get_file.php

Back
Top Bottom