The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Pretty much everything about my day at work!!! It' a stressful nightmare. But that is the working world for you. So, to make this all a lot better I have now started trying to enjoy my own time. I have taken up kickboxing for the stress levels, and also started going to have massages twice a week. Its keeping the devil at bay at the moment :RANT:

Annoys me too mate. we also have idiots who park in stupid places down my road and sometimes its really hard to get out without damaging a car in some way like. When I say damage I mean my own wheels against curbs trying to squeeze out!
Ditto, i have had a few people knock my door mirror off of my car when it is parked on the street , at least 2 times. It is just so annoying! :RANT:

I don't get why people get so annoyed by that? you just go in the fast lane to get around them? If they were going really slow, then maybe.

Because it's goes against the rules of motorway driving. In the UK you keep in the left hand lane and only use the others to overtake. If there's nothing in the left hand lane then use it. By sitting in the middle lane these drivers constrict a three lane carriageway down to two lanes. If everyone had better lane discipline the traffic would flow better and there would be less delays.

It's just laziness.

Petrol panic buyers.
Yeah, arseholes! The government did it on purpose because they know a recession is looming and raking in lots of excessive fuel duty tax will prop up the books. Also the price of the stuff is disgusting and will badly harm the very fragile economy. Some stations by me hiked their prices up in a case of gross opportunism. Unite have said there will be no strike for Easter, but will the fuel prices drop once the forecourts have full supply? I doubt it! Cost me £65 to fill my car up last Monday, before the idiot sheep public rushed out. The Yanks are complaining about $4 per gallon; imagine trying to pay nearly $10 per gallon then?

Pasty tax says it all about this corrupt and useless government, you can't beat going for a stroll out scoffing a hot tasty sausage roll. They'll be taxing fresh air next. The UK is fucked, kick the Tories out!

And also, Adrian Chiles pisses me off too, fat miserable Yam Yam!

Because it's goes against the rules of motorway driving. In the UK you keep in the left hand lane and only use the others to overtake. If there's nothing in the left hand lane then use it. By sitting in the middle lane these drivers constrict a three lane carriageway down to two lanes. If everyone had better lane discipline the traffic would flow better and there would be less delays.

It's just laziness.

The rules are to only go a maximum of 70miles an hour aswell, but how many people do that?

If everybody did 70miles an hour (Except people who go a bit slower, they can stay in the slow lane) then there should really be no need to overtake them, if you are following the rules of motorway driving, then you shouldn't be going faster than 70mph to overtake them. If you are 30secs behind and both going at 70mph, then you should stay 30sec behind.

But if they are going much slower in the middle lane and there is nobody in the slow lane, then of course that is silly.

70mph is too slow on motorway, it's so slow it makes people tired and when people are tired they crash, they should increase it to about 107mph and if your car is too shit and can't reach 107mph then you aint allowed on the motorway.

also, Adrian Chiles.

Why is he so famous and how the hell does he manage to get onto football shows?!

Fuck knows. He's just a dour baggie with 'Personality Lite'.

More to the point, why isn't James Richardson getting these high profile football presenting gigs? He's one of the finest wits out there, well spoken, intelligent and always interesting to listen to. It seems such a travesty that people like Chiles get these jobs ahead of AC Jimbo.

My friend was saying the exact same thing the other week. I try to catch his brief football headline roundup on the Guardian, even if I already know them all. I also really like Gabriele Marcotti and Bandini from the Guardian. Oh - and Mark Chapman is alright.

I'd rather they scrap Chiles and get Southgate and Keane as the regular presenters.

Last edited:
Chiles is a nob end like. Thinks he is funny as fuck but doesnt make me laugh unless I have a sense of humour failure everytime he is on?

Last edited:
More to the point, why isn't James Richardson getting these high profile football presenting gigs? He's one of the finest wits out there, well spoken, intelligent and always interesting to listen to. It seems such a travesty that people like Chiles get these jobs ahead of AC Jimbo.
I agree, he was brilliant on Football Italia when it used to be on Channel 4. Great show, sorely missed, even if I had to watch it with a dodgy aerial (we couldn't get Channel 4 properly where I live).

Last edited:
Agreed James Richardson was a legend on Gazzeta Football Italia.

He was during his time at Setanta, too, and still is on the Guardian's Football Weekly podcast. Any self-respecting football fan needs to listen to that podcast. It's really funny and Richardson's puns are second to none. :WORSHIP:

The weather.

I've been in uni and work pretty much constantly for the past two months - finally got a week off uni for Easter, and tomorrow is my only day off work this week so I'd planned me and a load of mates to have a few drinks and a BBQ in the sun...

So it fucking snows.

Yes, last night it was snowing here, after 3 weeks of pretty much non-stop heat and sunshine, all the while I've been stuck indoors, and when I finally get the chance to enjoy being outdoors, it turns bitterly cold.

fuuuuu_The_Worlds_Hardest_Game_3-s343x268-95358-580.jpg

The current main stream music that is out, full of either dance, Pop and nearly every song has Autotune used in it.

Autotune is getting used by a majority of artists and its getting to the point were they all sound the same.

Not only that some off them can't fucking sing but because of the software it makes them hit the right notes. Nicki Minaj and Kesha in particular along with Lil Wayne. Even Ushers jumped on it now.

So now you don't have to be able to sing, just use some software and become a famous artist. I wish they would ban it cause perhaps it would allow real singers to become big and instead of fuckers that make money and have no talent...

Back
Top Bottom