The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Konami Press Releases that say all these "Big Changes" for PES 2013 when you just know not much will change and it will still be a big disappointment.......

The FA lads..... apparently Roy Hodgson is goin to be England manager...... Forget the Euro's even more so now like!

The current main stream music that is out, full of either dance, Pop and nearly every song has Autotune used in it.

Autotune is getting used by a majority of artists and its getting to the point were they all sound the same.

Not only that some off them can't fucking sing but because of the software it makes them hit the right notes. Nicki Minaj and Kesha in particular along with Lil Wayne. Even Ushers jumped on it now.

So now you don't have to be able to sing, just use some software and become a famous artist. I wish they would ban it cause perhaps it would allow real singers to become big and instead of fuckers that make money and have no talent...

Amen. There are some great talented singers that are being put under the shadow because of mainstream artists who make catchy tunes with bloody auto tune.

Amen. There are some great talented singers that are being put under the shadow because of mainstream artists who make catchy tunes with bloody auto tune.
That winds me up... JLS spring to mind with their dodgy vocal tweaks like... "The Club is ALIIIIVEEEE To the sound of BULLSHIIT!!"

lol i wouldn't worry about argentina, id love it if they tried something but they wont cos they know they'l get annihilated again, and that is why they resort to pathetic little stunts like this.

People who say 'could you speak a bit louder please?' even though you already are.

Its not my fault you're not paying attention to what I'm saying you f***er!

Oh, and also my teams failure to get that 3rd place even when the goons gave us opportunities to do so.

Come on BAYERN HOTSPUR!!!!!

PES Fan boys ripping FIFA to shreds when their own game has a PLETHORA of issues...... Brings my piss to a boil like!

They're only games mate (and both crap nowadays).

Fanboys are just one of the internet's biggest flaws.
True Math and also true Jamezinho which is why I joined here. But it does wind me up we get all this preaching bullshit from other sites that "The King has returned" and for the past 4 or 5 years PES hasnt been anywhere near that like. Dont get me wrong FIFA 12 has its issues but for me personally it plays a far less frustrating game than PES. Its all down to opinions too.

All this Unionist crap spouting around, not just the diamond jubilee talk but the Olympic torch is passing into town today. And we're all paying for it with stealth taxes. Can. Not. Be. Arsed!

Who provides your channels and what TV do you have mate?

I have noticed you have mentioned your HD quality before, mine looks fine here on Sky and always does tbh

Who provides your channels and what TV do you have mate?

I have noticed you have mentioned your HD quality before, mine looks fine here on Sky and always does tbh

Sky and a Toshiba 42XV635D.

F1 in HD looks great, as does all the other Sky Sports content. It's mainly ITV football (and to a lesser extent BBC football) where I notice a drop in quality.

(Edit - the Russia v Czech Rep game looks a lot better)

Last edited:
Sky and a Toshiba 42XV635D.

F1 in HD looks great, as does all the other Sky Sports content. It's mainly ITV football (and to a lesser extent BBC football) where I notice a drop in quality.

(Edit - the Russia v Czech Rep game looks a lot better)

Gotta say say this Spain Italy game on ITV HD looks shit

Never seen HD as bad as this tbh

Jon Champion - whenever a player shoots at goal, no matter how poor the attempt is, he shouts the player's name at the top of his voice in the most sensationalist manner.

Please stop it.

Some Euro 2012 matches have looked terrible in HD on ITV but then again so do a lot of Champions League matches shown on ITV HD.....

One thing I hate of all football coverage is when they zoom in on a player.... so you end up missing a couple of seconds of play. Sometimes you'll miss crucial throw-in steals that lead to goals.

Just show the play, not a player's fucking face!

Back
Top Bottom