The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Think I've got some sort of eating disorder.

I'm almost never hungry at the minute, and when I am it's never at the right time so I always end up just having a few bags of crisps or something instead of a meal or whatever.

Then when I do get a meal, I barely eat any of it and half the time I'm nearly throwing up whilst trying.

A bloody shame cause I fecking love food, and when I've got an appetite I can eat masses of absolutely anything, but it seems my appetite has deserted me at the minute...

Fairly worrying because I've just nearly crashed my car having a fit from eating a McFlurry, the fuck?

Sounds like you need to start eating properly mate. Start with Bran Flakes in the morning - they'll sort you out and keep you regular. Write down what you do eat and disgust yourself into eating healthily. Bar that go get some advice. Good luck.

James Perch and Nathan Tyson. Both shit cunts and cost us a place in the play off final. They better be on their way come the summer transfer window.

Got to hand it to Blackpool though, they outplayed us on the big occasion.

Lol :(( I didn't think Forest played particularly badly. Blackpool were just very clinical and took their chances. It was a great match as a neutral.

Just traded in 2 games at gamestation and then with the money I received asked if they had 3D Dot Heroes.... the pleb behind the counter went off looking. He comes back a few minutes later to tell me that they're not stocking it!

"Any reason why?"

"No one wants it"

Just traded in 2 games at gamestation and then with the money I received asked if they had 3D Dot Heroes.... the pleb behind the counter went off looking. He comes back a few minutes later to tell me that they're not stocking it!

"Any reason why?"

"No one wants it"
Oh, the honesty....:P

It was one about a videogame.....maybe some kind of generic WoW online game. Didn't look anything special so assumed it was a webpage game...."Fiesta".

Losing count of how many times you were sick last night...

:P Waking up with sick in your Mohican, laid by a toilet in a strange deserted flat is when you should worry, then you go outside into blinding sunshine realising you're in bare feet, you have no money, wallet, keys and worse still a gang of kids come over and you don't understand a word they just said...

Yep, you're in the Netherlands on the outskirts of Amsterdam, the worse bit is you went out three days before in Cambridge...

:PIRATE:

:P Waking up with sick in your Mohican, laid by a toilet in a strange deserted flat is when you should worry, then you go outside into blinding sunshine realising you're in bare feet, you have no money, wallet, keys and worse still a gang of kids come over and you don't understand a word they just said...

Yep, you're in the Netherlands on the outskirts of Amsterdam, the worse bit is you went out three days before in Cambridge...

:PIRATE:

Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom