The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Sir James fecking Dyson and his wonder gadgets, "all upright vacuum cleaners are better with a ball".. Why do you sell ones without one then and "I've re invented the fan with a more stable fan-less one"..
Yeah that costs 10 times more and according to reports does not work any better and is just as loud?.. It just looks good like bag-less vacs when you first buy one but after a week the fantastic clear bin bit is filthy and a pain to empty...

Ahh I hate the man with his wee beady eyes "oohhh you're going to buy my products"

The Betfair adverts.

That cockney guy, isn't he an actor? Yet he has to read off a teleprompter?

"Bet in play ... naaaaaa"

Fucking annoying.

england-football-emblem.jpg

The post world cup exit media aftermath. All tabloids bar none and in particular Alan Green (sounds depressed even when he's happy).

The post world cup exit media aftermath. All tabloids bar none and in particular Alan Green (sounds depressed even when he's happy).

The thing is it's these same idiots that over hyped a side that most people knew were never good enough, we are ranked 8th in the world so we even under achieved on that... :P

Our media are joke...

I see today they have found there scape goats

Ashley Cole and Ledley King for laughing before the flight home...

I see today they have found there scape goats

Ashley Cole and Ledley King for laughing before the flight home...
Ashley Cole was probably our best player there to be fair. He never seems to let England down in his position. Camera's were waiting even for a smile.:RANT:

That's the press for you

The fact that there wasn't a guy who was sent off to blame this is all they could find other then the manager

Well they're all gunning for Capello. Yesterday The Sun suggested David Beckham as his replacement and today they're backing Allardyce.

The day Sam Allardyce becomes England manager is the day I stop supporting England.

It would be a farce if they gave the joob to Beckham.

If Capello promises to shake up the team and build for the future, then I would give him another chance.

Back
Top Bottom