The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Moyles and "Lawro" makes me want to kill myself.

Add James Corden to them and it's a complete nightmare.

I like James Corden, he's just on tv too much. F365 summed up his 'situation' quite well.

Last week we railed against James Corden, a perfect case study of that phenomenon in British public life whereby somebody does something half-decent (being Smithy in Gavin and Stacey, in this instance) and, through no particular fault of their own, is borne aloft on an absurdly inflated surge of adulation, leading to vast exaggeration of their talents and versatility.

It's as if the media and the thicker members of the public can only envisage one person per entertainment discipline at a time: one pop star, one pin-up girl, one footballer, one comedian. Actually, football is a good example: the way a player becomes the media flavour of the month for a bit, until a shinier toy comes along.

James Corden is just a fat talentless wanker with an annoying laugh.

Anyone who finds Gavin and Stacey funny needs their sense of humour rewiring, and I even like Rob Brydon as well.

Nah Gavin and Stacey was quite funny.

It's not his fault if TV companies keep offering him money to do various shows etc. He's not going to turn it away, if you were in his shoes you'd do the same, only an idiot wouldn't. He admitted in his column in the Times that he doesn't really have a talent I think.

Agreed, can't stand him.

I can guarantee that Tim7 reckons he's brilliant though ;)

I used to think he was alright but the more you see him the more annoying he gets although he can be quite funny at times. I've never listened to him on the radio though so I dunno if he's any worse on there?

Lovejoy is an arrogant, condescending cunt with limited knowledge about football, particularly outside England, and no knowledge about it's history pre-Sky sports era. And he's a Chelsea fan that used to support Watford and jumped ship.

What's there to like?

The way the guy is lauded as some type of football pundit really pisses me off. He was woeful on Five Live and got the sack after Chelsea got knocked out of the Champions league in 2009 because of his childishly Chelsea-biased behaviour on air.

Oh yeah, and his 'ones to watch' for World Cup 2010 were Ronaldo, Messi and Rooney. Such great insight.

Some funny further reading here:

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/145/29/

Last edited:
Ahh see I've never heard that side of him, I dont listen to 5live and the only times I've seen him is when my girlfriend watches Something For the Weekend so I've caught him on that a few times and I saw him a couple of times when he did Soccer AM years ago.

I suppose it's the broadcasters fault rather than his own for putting him out there as a knowledgable pundit when he isn't. They never look for substance over style and he's not going to turn down opportunities to do a job we'd all love to have.

Picked up a new PS3 and for some reason it won't let me gather my old account.

I've checked on the PSN website that the login details are right but I think the date of birth is wrong, despite me not being able to rationalise why it would be.

I've tried allsorts of different years and dates and so on but it won't recognise the details as valid.

I can't seem to find a way to email someone at Sony to help me out and can't find a way of accessing the information to make sure I can keep my old PSN account.

Any ideas?

Ring/email Sony. They'll take you through some other security questions, but you should be able to regain access.

Back
Top Bottom