The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

This recent trend for kids to add the last letter of every word twice.

Soo Itt Wouldd Lookk Likee Thiss.

I have no idea why or how it started... but it seems everyone I know under the age of 18 is doing it and when I ask why they just say 'it's a laugh'.

No it makes you look like even more of a moron!

This recent trend for kids to add the last letter of every word twice.

Soo Itt Wouldd Lookk Likee Thiss.

I have no idea why or how it started... but it seems everyone I know under the age of 18 is doing it and when I ask why they just say 'it's a laugh'.

No it makes you look like even more of a moron!

Yeah I have my young cousins on Facebook and they type like this. But even worse! words all fucked up and just not making sense. They seem to all know what eachother is saying though? (Its not text talk, it's some kind of retarded language)

Some Conservative bloke knocked on our door yesterday to get my vote and told me that I shouldn't vote for labour (I never said I was going to) because of what Gordon Brown had just said.

I was just like 'he called some angry old bag a bigot, what's the problem?' but he just kind of gave me a look and moved to next door.

I'm sick of the so called "personal letters" I keep getting off all the fecking parties, I must have had at least two from each one with the same sycophantic bile in each one, "Vote for us and we'll give you the moon on a stick".
Which translates as "we'll do pretty much as little as we can get away with and make a few quid on the side too"...

Tottenham fans giving it large because they are in the Champions League. Erm, no, you still have to qualify lads.

Well that'll never happen so no need to worry there :LOL:. The simple fact is, they're not in the Champions League yet!

I was happy Spurs got it as I think City would have been able to get even better players. However at the same time it is sad that a club celebrates 4th as if they have won a cup.

I'm pleased for them to be honest. The difference in finishing 4th and 5th is huge in terms of what it could potentially bring so I'm not surprised their supporters are delighted. They haven't had much success bar the odd cup win for decades so it's natural. And they haven't been bought by a sugar daddy to elevate them quickly so it's reward for the years of building, even if they have spent quite a lot.

Tik's just bitter that his Rafa Guarantee™ didn't come in. ;)

Those Halifax adverts pretending they are in a radio station, especially that Ice Ice Baby one, fooking silly bint.

Those Halifax adverts pretending they are in a radio station, especially that Ice Ice Baby one, fooking silly bint.

Oh I hate those adverts too. They just make me not want to go into a Halifax bank rather than open an account.

Back
Top Bottom