The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Same here, I went completely the other direction and got into rock/metal/etc.

That said, if someone puts a bit of trance on you can't help but have a mini-rave.

Every so often I'll just youtube some and bounce around.

All these fucking untalented artists that edit their voice in nearly every single song that they make.T-pain and lil wayne always make their voice sound like demented chipmunks on crack and some how make millions from it!!:RANT: Fucking untalented cunts.

All these fucking untalented artists that edit their voice in nearly every single song that they make.T-pain and lil wayne always make their voice sound like demented chipmunks on crack and some how make millions from it!!:RANT: Fucking untalented cunts.
Yeah, Autotune = the death of real music.

Yep I'll third that...

On another note Windows 7 and it's damn file authentication protocols, it's just taken me nearly an hour to find a way round the damn

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" crap...

My dodgy landlord.

When I signed up my contract, the landlord was happy with me moving in for 6 months, there's no minimum term wrote into the contract either.

I can't get hold of the landlord to confirm he's got my written notice so I got in touch with his "handyman" who pretty much handles everything apart from the contract signing. This guy reckons I can move out anytime but I wont get my £100 deposit back as it's less than 12 months.

Needless to say I mentioned that the landlord was happy for me to stay there 6 months and that two other people were with me who can confirm that, and that I expect my deposit to be given back to me with the landlord to contact me ASAP to confirm.

This guy hasn't got back to me yet but I'm expecting I might take this landlord to a small claims court, as well as ruining his name as a landlord by mentioning him to the council as a dodgy landlord and writing letters to the local newspapers warning people not to have any business with him.

Yep, don't keep my £100 from me :LOL:

You totally should take him to court if he tries to be smug. I hate landlords that try to take advantage over people... seems to happen all the time in London.

when i was at uni i stayed in unite student accommodation in my second year. most students use their student loans to pay for their digs, so unite set the payment dates to the week after the student loans came in, which seems like good logic.

it gets to the second payment in january and they decide to bring the direct debit payments forward by 2 weeks, meaning everybody using their student loans hadn't received them yet. this in turn meant that everybody got charged by the bank for not having enough money in their accounts to pay the direct debit and after all that unite tried to charge everyone £50 for late payments and admin fees.

I REFUSED TO PAY THE CHARGES DUE TO THEM BEING THIEVING WANKERS

Wrong thread Placebo :D

Telephone Arm;

When you've just got up and ring someone and your arm is stuck in the same position for the duration of the call. Then the moment you hang up the cramp sets in near the elbow.

When a shithouse mate decides to leave it until near enough the last possible moment to tell me he's not coming to Munich.

And then he gives me the bullshit excuse that he won't be able to keep his mouth shut if United fans are there for the CL game (he fancies himself as a 'proper' Liverpool fan so obviously he absolutely hates us) and then he'll get kicked in and it'll be hell.

What a tit.

When a shithouse mate decides to leave it until near enough the last possible moment to tell me he's not coming to Munich.

And then he gives me the bullshit excuse that he won't be able to keep his mouth shut if United fans are there for the CL game (he fancies himself as a 'proper' Liverpool fan so obviously he absolutely hates us) and then he'll get kicked in and it'll be hell.

What a tit.

If that is his real excuse for not going, then it is ridiculous.

What are you doing mingling with Liverpool fans?! Stick to your own lot FFS! It's not enough you have to hog our thread, now you are hogging our people aswell?!

:D

Landlord insisting we abide by the 3 months notice agreement in our contract so when move next month we still have to pay a further 6 weeks rent, which means we now can't afford our holiday in Croatia in June so have to cancel it losing £350 in flights :(

Well in one way I can't blame him, he's planning to sell it in July/August so if he lets me off the lease next month he has to pay 2 months mortgage on top of the rent he pays for the place he rents with his GF (who he says recently lost her job), I'm sure I'd do the exact same thing in his position, just frustrating as we were really looking forward to the holiday and will now lose the flight money.

Back
Top Bottom