The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

gocompare_car_insurance.jpg

100% agree this bloke really fucks my napper in.which reminds me why do we pay companies like sky to bombard us with these annoying cunts ? we all have pay for the bbc but at least they dont show us adds.cable/satellite stations are having their cake and eating it! Going back to the bbc though sometimes the progs are shite like endless dance bollocks or reality crap :RANT:(Hustle excluded). And as for cowell he should dance with the rest of the shower on a fucking highwire with no safety net,NOW thats entertainment.

Nah fair play to Cowell. He realised that the world is full of idiots and made himself a multi-millionaire by feeding them the dross they want. You only ever hear people slag him off but he's doing something right.

Nah fair play to Cowell. He realised that the world is full of idiots and made himself a multi-millionaire by feeding them the dross they want. You only ever hear people slag him off but he's doing something right.

Yeah jumbo i have to admit,as a buisnessman you cant fault him,but i just wish we could have a break for a few years,how many more millions does he need? But saying that given a choice between strictly come dancing or dancing on ice,cowell wins everytime.

Most of the stuff on TV these days is shite imo...
There's Hustle (which is only in 6 episode series :(), Mock the Week and MOTD, but apart from that there isn't really too much worth watching...

TV is mostly annoying ads and pointless shows (I only have freeview, Sky might be better...).

I'm slowly turning to alcohol after every day in work, and seriously considering getting absolutely hammered tonight so I'm in no fit state to make it in tomorrow.

I've never felt so lacking in hope or positives.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

At least I've (hopefully) got Uni to look forward to, cause being stuck in a dead end job like this for the rest of my life wouldn't be the greatest idea.

Jsus, that's a long xmas holiday!

2 weeks winter break after xmas, than 1,5 month of 'work'. 3rd classes in my school go for over a month to some company to 'see how it is' and to learn stuff. Seeing that I went to my family's company I spent the whole time in my house :SMUG:

Pissed off is an understatement here.

My mate has just rang me and pulled out of going to see DJ Tiesto with me on Friday in Sheffield, now I have to find someone to go with pronto as I really haven't got enough time to flog the tickets on ebay.

Anyone wanting to go :P

I used to be into Tiesto and saw him at Global, Creamfields and Passion a few times but my i lost interest in trance music for some reason

Back
Top Bottom