The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Hmmmm

I bought a magazine subscription for the girlfriend. Well almost a month on and no issues later I send them an email just asking what was going on. Like had I just missed the latest issue and now she'd have to wait or what.

Well a week later I'd heard nothing so I email again. Another week goes by with nothing from them and that's when I notice her online subscription lists 9 issues remaining on a 12 subscription. 9 left and I've received none?

So I email them and ask if they're taking the piss ignoring me, going on to say that if I didn't hear anything by the end of the week then I'd be contacting my bank. (I have no idea if the bank could have done anything).

Well they email me that afternoon apologising and saying they'd send the latest issue to me right away. It arrived the next day (march issue) and later I noticed the issues remaining were back to 11.

So all is good... until this morning where 2 issues are posted through the letter box (jan and feb). Now my online status still reads 11 left... but now it's bugging me that they've sent all 3 issues and bumped it back to 11 without really telling me if that's a goodwill gesture or if wires are crossed and i should be set at 9 again.

So now it's miffing me off that I feel like I've robbed them.

Why should you feel like you've robbed them? If they hadnt fucked up in the first place it wouldnt have happened! 2 issues of their magazine not paid for is hardly going to send them bust so just take it as a goodwill gesture even if it might not have been intended that way!!

Crunchie.
images

Fickle, stupid footiefan discussions.

People going on about the 4th place playoff idea saying that it is just a safety net for Liverpool to still qualify, forgetting that for the past 3 years they have comfortably finished above Arsenal.......

Itunes is fucking shit

For no reason at all i load it up today and its lost all the songs and more importantly my playlists

Cunts

I hate that it does that. I hate as well that if you listen to anything in it - it then adds it to your ipod the next time you plug it in and it auto syncs.

Knobhead inconsiderate neighbours. On Sunday night they decided they'd play BANGING music in their front room, which is right next to my bedroom. I could hear the lyrics perfectly, no way I could sleep through that so went to sleep in the front room. Went back into my bedroom at 2:30am hoping they'd turned it off only to hear it was still going and someone throwing up. Lovely.

And they're off again now. I've got a pretty hefty stereo packed away that I might just get out, set up the subwoofer and get some Metallica playing with the speakers facing the wall. Then let's see what happens.

That annoying fat bastard of one of the mobile adverts who says "wongaaaa" thinking he's cool. He's not. He's an annoying fat bastard.

Back
Top Bottom