The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

January 2010. On the 1st, I was literally feeling nauseous everytime I stood up due to my hangover.

Today... I was at the airport from 5:30am until 6pm. On top of that, I hadn't slept since the night before due to uni work and going to the Milan game. I've been up for around 40 hours now without sleep.

Samsung.

Finally got my TV today, but can't get all the screws into the stand because they're designed to go straight through the glass.

We have shit screwdrivers and managed to get three of the four screws in and tight, but the fourth screw and hole is well and trully knackered.

Utter bollocks.

This is of course, after waiting two weeks longer for it to come because of the shitty weather.

Well they were supposed to be getting deliveries on the Monday after I ordered it, so I figured whilst I was in work, I'd just have it delivered and get it set up once I got home.

Of course, the snow fucked everything up, and I couldn't get to the store anyway to pick it up because the retail park was a bloody ice rink.

I put my iPhone on AVForums for sale at £230 and mention I'm replacing it with a 16GB 3GS.

Someone offers me £100 and an iPod Touch ... why would I be interested in that? :ROLL:

Someone offers me £200, I refuse.

Four posts later, someone else offer me £200 again ... some people are just clueless I think.

My ice rink of a road, first time they miss gritting it and it's the worst ice ever... :RANT::BRMM:

They are running out of grit. I walk to work and loads of roads on my way were not gritted. Nightmare, took me an extra 20mins to walk to work, to avoid slipping on my arse!

I ended up hitting the back of a car due to skidding on an ice rink/road even though I started to slow down a good distance away, the ice just carried me into the back :(

They are running out of grit. I walk to work and loads of roads on my way were not gritted. Nightmare, took me an extra 20mins to walk to work, to avoid slipping on my arse!

I can't believe this country, the local news and radio were advising not to travel unless it's absolutely necessary.
I take it everyone must work at home is Scandanavian countries where they have a winter?... :ROLL:

I ended up hitting the back of a car due to skidding on an ice rink/road even though I started to slow down a good distance away, the ice just carried me into the back :(

That sucks Darren, Seen two of those on our road this morning, but people sliding back down into cars, it's only a tiny hill too but it's deadly in ice... :BRMM:

Last edited:
I can't believe this country, the local news and radio were advising not to travel unless it's absolutely necessary.
I take it everyone must work at home is Scandanavian countries where they have a winter?... :ROLL:

That sicks Darren, Seen two of those on our road this morning, but people sliding back down into cars, it's only a tiny hill too but it's deadly in ice... :BRMM:

Someone actually crashed into our fence this morning, and I have spent the morning nailing it back up :LOL:.

Great day so far, fell over a number of times trying to walk up the road/ice rink (which is on a hill) to go to work this morning and now have a massive bruise. Then waited over 40mins for a bus that didn't turn up. So have had to have the day off and because I'm temporary at the moment, lose a days pay. Muchas gracias Mr Jack Frost.

I still haven't fallen over on my way to work thank god! Seen a few people go over though and it's great fun watching out the window in the front room as cars try and take the corner far too quickly and slide all the way into the kerb and into the house on the corners garden. :D

ordered something of a small uk store 2 weeks ago, never had problems with them. they send out via signed for royal mail, tracking says it's already in germany out for delivery but the german postal service has no record of my goods ever arriving here.

god damn...

Tripped over my crosstrainer in the dark and proabably bust a couple of toes... "Ouch"

I bet he was cross! Why was he staying at your house? that must have been some hardcore workout, if he stayed at your house afterwards? you made him sleep on the floor aswell?

Back
Top Bottom