The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Having to wait up for my sister as she went to Liverpool on a night out, expecting to pick her up, then she rings me at 10 past 4 in the morning to tell me she's getting dropped off so I can go to bed.

Having to wait up for my sister as she went to Liverpool on a night out, expecting to pick her up, then she rings me at 10 past 4 in the morning to tell me she's getting dropped off so I can go to bed.

"Dropped off' that's a new one ;)) I Wonder who was 'Dropping' her off? I wonder if they were of the male variety and were not adverse to being the 'dropper' or the 'droppee' ;))

This Northern attitude of hating national football teams and thinking if it's not club football, they don't care. Pisses me right off. If England won the World Cup, they'd be celebrating like everyone else and I'm sure they say they don't care just so they can fit into the stereotype and be one of the gang.

But is it though! The top sides in the CL have stronger teams/squads then the majority of the national sides and they also get to train and work on tactics everyday. It doesn't get any better. The national sides are like......Man City. Good players but crap team. After all when teams like Greece can become Champions of Europe it says enough. Italy are WC's not because they were such an amazing team but they were very organised and had quality to win the games (and a dubious penalty against the Aussies), I mean France were crap but had Zidane drag them to the final. And I won't even get started on England.

ah well my dad passed 2 years ago and i met his twin brother for the first time since the funeral, really fucked me up and sort of brought up the question if there is more to everything than we know.
seriously, weird. not sad weird, but weird in a way that makes you think.

Back
Top Bottom