The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

ah well my dad passed 2 years ago and i met his twin brother for the first time since the funeral, really fucked me up and sort of brought up the question if there is more to everything than we know.
seriously, weird. not sad weird, but weird in a way that makes you think.

Sorry about your father, Im really intrigued by the more to everything than we know part though

It's a butchering Jumbo, there is no other word for it.
Everything to do with X Factor pisses me off...

Calvin Harris was right when he protested against it and said that it's got a stranglehold on the music charts... The prime example is Christmas number one - the last 4 winners have been off X Factor and no doubt it will be the same this year...

If people are good enough music artists, they will make a name for themselves without having to go on a stupid TV show.

People have been buying RATM from Amazon (it's number 1 on their chart) but apparently these dont count towards the chart because anything bought for under 40p isn't counted and its only 29p on there, so the whole campaign has fucked up already. :LOL:

Everything to do with X Factor pisses me off...

Calvin Harris was right when he protested against it and said that it's got a stranglehold on the music charts... The prime example is Christmas number one - the last 4 winners have been off X Factor and no doubt it will be the same this year...

If people are good enough music artists, they will make a name for themselves without having to go on a stupid TV show.

You shouldn't blame X-factor, it's all the idiots that go out and buy the shit that's the problem!

Old people driving are bad enough. Put some snow in front of them and they REALLY take the piss. Going around a corner at 1mph, then a max speed of 10mph on a 30mph road :CURSE:

Old people driving are bad enough. Put some snow in front of them and they REALLY take the piss. Going around a corner at 1mph, then a max speed of 10mph on a 30mph road :CURSE:
I agree... I think they should make people retake their driving test every 15-20 years...

It pisses me off when you see people who always moan about not having enough money (especially if on benefits) having all the latest technology, like iPhones, PS3s/Xbox, big HDTVs (with Sky usually) etc.
Can't be that short of money, then :ROLL:.

Oh god hahaha! How old is she?

I remember when I was 16 I really fancied this girl but then I found out she was 12 :SHOCK:. She looked a lot older and was really pretty but I just couldnt go there.

Anyway I fucked her older sister instead. You should explore that avenue. :)

She's 16, I'm 19, one year at least would make a heck of a difference.

*asks if she has an older sister*
that really isn't that bad, i have a mate who is 24 and going out with a 19 year old lass. he's been with her since she was 16.

if it were my 16 year old sister i wouldn't be too happy, but at least you might be more mature than 16 year old lads, who are twats, i was one.

Yeah as long as you let her do stuff at her own pace and don't make her act like she's much older if she doesn't want to there's no problem. 16 and 19 year olds do more or less the same stuff anyway.

Back
Top Bottom