The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

:DD

I used to do Kick boxing and Karate for a while when I lived in Leeds at a local gym, there was an American Asian girl who used to do the training sessions in there, they were very strangely popular...:P
She can sleep on my floor any time so I fall on her...

Last edited:
Random drugs searches.

Not because I take anything, far from it, but I got taken by a bouncer/security guard/wanker through an employees only door and got searched and ask a number of questions because I apparently 'looked out of it'. He didn't take too kindly to my response which according to the text I sent last night to my mate was something like 'you must lead a lonely fucking life to be touching me up' and I was promptly told to fuck off back to my mates before he chucked me out the club.

Bald cunt.

Last edited:
Random drugs searches.

Not because I take anything, far from it, but I got taken by a bouncer/security guard/wanker through an employees only door and got searched and ask a number of questions because I apparently 'looked out of it'. He didn't take too kindly to my response which according to the text I sent last night to my mate was something like 'you must lead a lonely fucking life to be touching me up' and I was promptly told to fuck off back to my mates before he chucked me out the club.

Bald cunt.

That happened to me and my mate when we were younger. They took us around the back and went to search us, but my mate went to make sure he had his jacket ticket, in case they tried to chuck us out.

He reached into the back of his pocket and they all went mental and had us on the floor, because they thought he was pulling out a knife :LOL:

It was all fine in the end though and they let us stay, but my mate got pissed off with them and left.

Ahh fun times :DD

Just want to let you know that i have sent the payment via paypal USA please check for confirmation from paypal USA...like i told you in my mmessage i am in usa for business and i want the itemm for my husband as a gift.Get item posted tomorrow and get back to me with the tracking number as soon as the postage is done,below is the address confirmed by paypal
ADESANYA ADEPOJU
6 RONTOS CLOSE
ODONGUN
IKORODU
LAGOS
NIGERIA

:MAD: Fucking wankers.

Just want to let you know that i have sent the payment via paypal USA please check for confirmation from paypal USA...like i told you in my mmessage i am in usa for business and i want the itemm for my husband as a gift.Get item posted tomorrow and get back to me with the tracking number as soon as the postage is done,below is the address confirmed by paypal
ADESANYA ADEPOJU
6 RONTOS CLOSE
ODONGUN
IKORODU
LAGOS
NIGERIA

:MAD: Fucking wankers.

:LOL: very funny

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

Fecking UCAS not allowing me to track my offer progress because they hadn't deleted my original application from their system.

Now I'm gonna have to ring them up and stay on the phone for fecking ages till they sorted it.

Oh and I've probably been done by a phishing scam when paying for the application.

UCAS is notoriously shit. Why do I have to wait months to find out stuff? It's the 21st century although nobody in academic offices seems to realise. Grrrrr.

The fact that I'm currently getting between 0.3-0.5mb broadband instead of the advertised 8mb.

Slower than 9 years ago when we first got the damn internet. Fucking BT.

Just checked the stats on the 'BE broadband' site because they can tell you how much you'd get if you went with them, and apparently it's around 6mb, so how they can offer 24mb as well is fucking ridiculous.

Bloody ISP's.

Exams, I just hate doing them... plus I usually finish about 20-25 minutes early, having looked through the paper several times to make sure i've answered everything I possibly can so then end up sitting there with time seemingly passing at half speed... Not allowed to leave, not allowed to turn around, just have to sit there facing the front looking at the clock.

And it's so fucking frustrating when you do loads of revision and work hard in class, only to get an exam which has very little related to the stuff in the exam board's very own textbook! AQA Biology Unit 4, you've probably seen the protests against it in the news, the Facebook group has nearly 13,000 members, and about 20,000 people took the exam.

I was just about to post that I get pissed off by people that constantly stress about exams and worrying they haven't done enough revision when they've spent the last five months going over the same shit again and again.

People need to learn to chill :P

Or maybe I just got lucky with being able to fluke exams, I dunno :D

Back
Top Bottom