The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

+ Robert Pattinson :CALM:
blade-twilight.jpg

If the app form is pissing you off go and pay someone to do it for ya!

People walking diagonally across me are pissing me off today....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (should possibly rephrase that but you know what I mean!)

If the app form is pissing you off go and pay someone to do it for ya!

People walking diagonally across me are pissing me off today....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (should possibly rephrase that but you know what I mean!)

Will probably start hearing the same from londoners with their new diagonal pedestrian crossings.

Yeah, the fact I've been on here and xbox a lot more lately just shows how we have drifted and grown apart. We didn't have anything in common anymore. Strange to break up with someone when you both still love each other, but both also know it just doesn't work as a relationship together.

These things happen I guess. At least it is a mutual thing and we are still friends, it would have been even harder to just completely be cut off from each other after 6 years of being with someone.

Being stuck in bed for four days due to illness, and then setting your alarm for around 10 o'clock today so you can be up and maybe get out of the house and get some fresh air, then waking up with the alarm, knocking it off, and falling asleep till quarter to three, just great...

Well upto today, I'd had every swine flu symptom but the shits.

And yet, I've just got back from being in town for a few hours, and the fresh (well, it's St. Helens, so it's not fresh) air seems to have done me the world of good 'cause I feel at least semi-decent now.

Certainly decent enough to go to the pub later anyway :D

Well upto today, I'd had every swine flu symptom but the shits.

And yet, I've just got back from being in town for a few hours, and the fresh (well, it's St. Helens, so it's not fresh) air seems to have done me the world of good 'cause I feel at least semi-decent now.

Certainly decent enough to go to the pub later anyway :D

That's the spirit...:PIRATE:

Private hire taxi drivers thinking they can force their way into your lane and forcing you to let them in or get involved in an accident.

If I wasn't with my girlfriend, I'd have kept driving and let him hit me. It would've been completely his fault and PLENTY of witnesses.

In the spirit of x factor night - things that piss me off tonight:

...the geordie accent on tv

Dont get me wrong - i dont dislike geordie people, but the accent gets stronger when 2 are on tv at once..

Also...

Im making a concious decision not to play mw2 too much and concentrate on work etc, as a result my score isnt coming on as much as want it to.

As much I lust after Cheryl Tweedy (Yeah, Tweedy, we don't mention that cunts name in connection with her), I'm afraid the Geordie accent is shockingly awful, and only good in a comedic way (Michael in I'm Alan Partridge anyone?).

That said, I could happily watch Cheryl's L'Oreal advert if forced to...

Its not that i dont like it - i just hate the way the accent gets stronger as you get more of them together.

Back
Top Bottom