The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

the fact that it pisses down every year on bonfire night.

also, bonfire night pisses me off anyway.

also, the fact that i have a job interview at 7:30 tonight and all the displays across the city are at 7:30 tonight.

Bonfire night pisses you but your pissed off you'll miss it?

yeh.

the bellends throwing firework at busses and lighting fires everywhere piss me off. Also the 'penny for the guy' bollocks is annoying as well.

But, i have a 2 year old son and i had planned to take him to a firework display but now i can't. Fuck it all.

Technology.

4 weeks ago, Vista breaks, I buy Windows 7. After three days of trying to install it, it works.

3 weeks ago, DVD drive breaks. Buy new one, doesn't work. Buy another, doesn't work. Buy a SATA card from China. Fixes it.

2 days ago, Football Manager 2010 arrives. Installs, then CLUNK, blue screen of death. Hard drive appears knackered.

Today, the Xbox is randomly RRODing.

All I have left is a spoon.

Technology.

4 weeks ago, Vista breaks, I buy Windows 7. After three days of trying to install it, it works.

3 weeks ago, DVD drive breaks. Buy new one, doesn't work. Buy another, doesn't work. Buy a SATA card from China. Fixes it.

2 days ago, Football Manager 2010 arrives. Installs, then CLUNK, blue screen of death. Hard drive appears knackered.

Today, the Xbox is randomly RRODing.

All I have left is a spoon.

:SHOCK::SHOCK::SHOCK:

I've never heard of anyone actually buying a copy of Windows!!

Getting my cross trainer replaced because of a fault and having to get it down stairs and into the garage as they wont collect it from a first story room, I'm not fecking surprised it must be made from lead. :SHOCK:

Got one hell of a work out though...:P

Things like that piss me off too, I mean, you'd be quite happy to keep the thing where it was if it wasn't fucking broken and they make you do all the work to get them to replace it.

Arseholes.

(whisper it here but) FIFA fookin 10! why can't I just play online without setting up ports differently? It should be as easy as pie to play online. First and last time I'm buying this pile of EA generic turd....I am a member of a league and it keeps telling me I am not despite looking at standings and seeing my name there. Then when I try and go online it just freezes. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Not a happy bunny.

Back
Top Bottom