The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Do you preheat the oven Dags?

Nope. It's some year dot oven from when ovens were invented I think. No "gas mark", just degrees, and no grill either. Bit lame but it works technically so the landlord wont do anything about it.

Nevermind.

Nope. It's some year dot oven from when ovens were invented I think. No "gas mark", just degrees, and no grill either. Bit lame but it works technically so the landlord wont do anything about it.

Nevermind.

:LOL:

it doesn't matter what the oven is you should always pre-heat it for about 10 minutes, especially with older ones. You're cooking from cold so by the time the oven actually reaches the required temperature the outsides will be starting to slow cook, i'm surprised anything you eat is cooked properly tbh :CONFUSE: :LOL:

And how would a veggie know that? ;)

I did two years of Hotel management and catering when I was younger, thought it would open doors when I went travelling, I was one of the best cooks they had until I had to pack in and find a job... :((

Not recommended if you are a veggie as you are supposed to check your food and prep animals fresh from slaughter, you were not even allowed to take the course if you were a veggie, they went nuts when they found out but let me stay on... :P

Lost my wallet on a night out. Inside was my Italian ID, my drivers license, my oyster card, my Tesco clubcard, my Young Person's Railcard and my debit card.

They will send you a new one out if you ring the helpline ;)

Lost my wallet on a night out. Inside was my Italian ID, my drivers license, my oyster card, my Tesco clubcard, my Young Person's Railcard and my debit card.
I have an everyday wallet and a going out wallet with just one credit card and money in, that way it's no fuss if it's lost or stolen... :PIRATE:

I know that's no help now Stef, it's a bummer losing your wallet and cancelling everything especially now a days, just think there will be another you now somewhere except he'll be Albanian or something... :JAY::PIRATE:

No. I dont think I've come across one who's not an ilogical, emotional wreck. :)

Even ones you're just friends with who seem normal on the surface seem to go a bit crazy when it comes to their boyfriends.

I have an everyday wallet and a going out wallet with just one credit card and money in, that way it's no fuss if it's lost or stolen... :PIRATE:

If I'm going out, I just make sure I've got my cash beforehand and take my ID that's it. Never bother with the cash card because that's the most annoying and vital to replace.

People who give their children idiotic names.

A new child at the place my girlfriend works is called ....

Star Leaf (whatever their surname is)

Typically enough her mum and dad are named Susan and Brian.

If I saw someone wandering around the park shouting "STAR LEAF?? WHERE ARE YOU STAR LEAF?!", I'd think "druggie, run, now".

Guys who live with their parents having a go because you don't have the money or the time to fly to the south of France for a two day birthday bash for a guy you see once a month to play Five a side with when your ankle lets you.

Move the feck out of your bedroom and get a fecking life and responsibilities then see how fecking simple it is... :RANT:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom