The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Being woken up at 2am by Man Utd fans outside singing about O'Shea?! Get outta Liverpool, you don't belong here!!

I bet, if it had been a couple of minutes earlier ya could of won Last Post. Annoying.

I bet, if it had been a couple of minutes earlier ya could of won Last Post. Annoying.

Hahaha!

Dags - being a Scouse you wont understand, but the love for Johnny Boy spreads far and wide. He is a living legend worshipped by many.

SCEE: Thank you for cancelling your PS3 refurbishment - will will refund your account the £128 in 7 to 10 days

11 days later and with no refund, I phone them and the dick who took the call to cancel it managed to send my refund application to the wrong department (so they say) so now apparently I'm going to have to wait up to 7 more days to get my money back.

Cock chompers.

Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood

It's just shit really. The AI is crap, the super-perfect throws of the dynamite right onto your big toe is crap, the collision detection is crap, the quickdraw sections are utter crap.

I'm not sure I'm going to carry on playing this as it just seems a pile of poo.

Exact opposite for me, I'm getting more and more into it the more I play it. The pinnacle being mine and Kamys cup match last night, it was awesome. Can't wait for a patch to be released and then custom tactics to be tinkered and formations to be tinkered and start an MM :)).

Exact opposite for me, I'm getting more and more into it the more I play it. The pinnacle being mine and Kamys cup match last night, it was awesome. Can't wait for a patch to be released and then custom tactics to be tinkered and formations to be tinkered and start an MM :)).

It seems 1v1 against a like minded player is where this excels, against the AI the little fixes made to keep the games in the AI's favour bug the hell out of me, at least in 09 you knew when the game "was on one" and you were going to be hacked relentlessly; playing my MM with lower league sides and every defender is quick, the AI can play like Messi with anyone, keepers save the great shots time after time with even 2nd Division keepers and the auto catchup tricks are annoying as hell... :RANT:

I'm sure at least some of this will be tweaked in a patch but it's sure taken the shine off for me...

FIFA10 is only playable against your mates.

It's a trully shocking game if you play against the AI, and if you play against randomers on Xbox Live, well you get what you deserved.

That's one reason why I stick to the ps3 mainly - the random tossers on live. Shame is though with the ps3 coming down in price, the tossers are now arriving on the ps3 too.

Spending pretty much the entire day in the hospital with horrific chest pains.

Waiting forever for someone to see me each time I needed something doing (X-Ray, EKG, blood test, etc).

Then right at the end of the day, they give me one tiny, tiny tablet, and all the pain goes away.

Why they couldn'tve just given me that in the first place and let me fuck off and do something I don't know.

Ah well, least I got the day off work, I wasn't having a heart attack and the nurse that did my physical was fit and friendly.

FIFA 10, and nothing to do with MM either, the more I play the more the little niggles, bad response, strikers slowing, auto catchup etc are begging to get to me...

Ask JM if you can join our Pro Club and most of the problems like bad AI etc will vanish when you're playing online with us along side you.

Spending pretty much the entire day in the hospital with horrific chest pains.

Waiting forever for someone to see me each time I needed something doing (X-Ray, EKG, blood test, etc).

Then right at the end of the day, they give me one tiny, tiny tablet, and all the pain goes away.

Why they couldn'tve just given me that in the first place and let me fuck off and do something I don't know.

Ah well, least I got the day off work, I wasn't having a heart attack and the nurse that did my physical was fit and friendly.
:SHOCK: did they say what you had, was it a little triangle pill?..

Someone boasting about his Honda Civic Type-R saying its as rare as rocking horse shit due to the fact it is a 30th Anniversary Limited Edition, I reply saying depsite the name change it's still a normal Civic Type-R, he just fires a load of insults... Limtied Edition cars mean nothing to me it like VW Golf GTi Edition 30, which is a limited car, but bar different alloys and a Edition 30 badge it's just the same as any normal Golf GTi

Someone boasting about his Honda Civic Type-R saying its as rare as rocking horse shit due to the fact it is a 30th Anniversary Limited Edition, I reply saying depsite the name change it's still a normal Civic Type-R, he just fires a load of insults... Limtied Edition cars mean nothing to me it like VW Golf GTi Edition 30, which is a limited car, but bar different alloys and a Edition 30 badge it's just the same as any normal Golf GTi

Pfft.

thanks-for-the-info.jpg

Knobs on these cop shows, just seen one with a kid, 20 odd drunk driving, running from the cops, speeding wrong side of the road on the pavements then crashes into another 2 cars and ends up through a wall into someone's garden.
Nearly killing his girlfriend to boot, turns out he's been banned twice and still is, so no Licence no insurance no MOT, low and behold a stolen car...

11 months...

FFS he'll be out in 6 and probably drive home from the nick...
This country is foikin foiked...:RANT:

Getting toothache again a month after I've been the dentist. According to the NHS, if I had treatment in the last 2 months and paid for it then I don't need to pay again.

So I phone the dentist to make an appointment and they say it's weeks for an appointment but I can go in tomorrow and wait as it's toothache. Problem there is I'd have to pay them another £16.50 then because it's an urgent appointment as opposed to a scheduled appointment :CURSE:

Just having a quick check of Facebook and I notice some randomer has commented on a mates status.

'hahah you went the casting lol what did you have to do at it lol :)'

Why two lol's? Wasn't funny enough for one 'lol' moment. Where's the grammar, and is it really that important you find out what happened that you have to make me read it and get annoyed about it?

I hate people.

Just having a quick check of Facebook and I notice some randomer has commented on a mates status.

'hahah you went the casting lol what did you have to do at it lol :)'

Why two lol's? Wasn't funny enough for one 'lol' moment. Where's the grammar, and is it really that important you find out what happened that you have to make me read it and get annoyed about it?

I hate people.

If your friends name was Lol it would be ok.

Kids do seem to write lol at the end of every sentence, my girlfriend's step brother does it regardless of what he's saying.

Back
Top Bottom