The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

The postal service and the millions of postman who are probably sat at home playing FIFA10, cunts

30 minutes in, Millwall 4-0 Tranmere. No more niceties. John Barnes, you are a scumbag. Please leave the club now and never come back.

Flu.

Every muscle in my body aches.

My nose is totally blocked, everytime I blow it it partially clears for around 15 seconds, then it's stuffed again.

I cant breath properly due to the above combined with asthma.

I feel drunk. My ears feel like they're full of water and I'm a bit dizzy when walking about.

Coughing so hard I can feel it ripping the skin from the inside of my throat.

Lovely. :)

Chronic injuries.

Yesterday, I hurt my left thumb and my right ankle.
I can't play Fifa and I can't walk :CRY:.

Reminds me of when the misses cut the top of my thumb off and I had it sewn back on, I told her I could not do any house work for a couple of weeks, she was "it's sewn on what's the problem", working again within a week kept having to stop for blood clean up... :P

We can read between the lines Nick.

England games being on the internet only and having to pay £4.99 for the "privelage".

The FA should've stood in there and put their foot down, England games should be free on terrestrial TV.

I thought it was part of regulation that National games have to be broadcast on television in some form?

Internet only is utter bullshit, just have to wait a couple of hours for the highlights on ITV I guess (assuming they'll still have them).

Papercuts, somehow managed to get one under my fingernail, ouch. Fortunatly I can still play FIFA.

12_3272.jpg

Such a trooper.

Being woken up at 2am by Man Utd fans outside singing about O'Shea?! Get outta Liverpool, you don't belong here!!

Back
Top Bottom