The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Having a bum hole like the top of mount Etna.

So tonight i go to Asda to get something to help, i see some cream and think I'll go to the self service checkout so no one will see. Gets to the checkout scans the cream and its shouts out "authorization needed" with Preparation H on the ruddy screen.

Having a bum hole like the top of mount Etna.

So tonight i go to Asda to get something to help, i see some cream and think I'll go to the self service checkout so no one will see. Gets to the checkout scans the cream and its shouts out "authorization needed" with Preparation H on the ruddy screen.

Lets see a picture! then I can stick it together with the picture of your testicles and make some crazy kind of FrankenGrim! and scare people with it.

Lets see a picture! then I can stick it together with the picture of your testicles and make some crazy kind of FrankenGrim! and scare people with it.

doughnuts.jpg

UFC Undisputed 2009. Some fucking lucky cunts are just seriously invincible. It's fucking stupid. The number of punches I land on this guy and not only does he not get KOd, he fucking wins on points. WTF!?

Someone the girlfriend knows found out her husband was having an affair and had been for a few months via finding a love note from the other woman detailing what she had planned for that weekend. This was the second affair in their marriage. He denied it over and over until she somehow stupidly believed him. She then found out he was still with this other woman and they finally split.

2 weeks later he's come crawling back saying he still loves her and wants to see if they can get back... oh but he still wants to live with his girlfriend and shag her. :CONFUSE:

And the stupid bitch thinks that's perfectly acceptable and said yes!

Someone the girlfriend knows found out her husband was having an affair and had been for a few months via finding a love note from the other woman detailing what she had planned for that weekend. This was the second affair in their marriage. He denied it over and over until she somehow stupidly believed him. She then found out he was still with this other woman and they finally split.

2 weeks later he's come crawling back saying he still loves her and wants to see if they can get back... oh but he still wants to live with his girlfriend and shag her. :CONFUSE:

Exactly, almost word for word, what happened with my sister. She accepted it as well, needless to say he didn't show his face around here.

Two months later she came to her senses and threw him out. So hopefully it won't be long before she wakes up and smells the coffee.

:SHOCK:
People are damn weird, but love makes you do stupid things...

Just called the Halifax to update my address, I pass through the initial security where I give 2 out of my 6 security numbers, then get to an advisor. He asks me to name the branch I setup my account, a direct debit and a recent transaction on my card … I gave him the details and he says I’ve failed security, my telephone banking is locked and I now need to go to a branch to get it activated again! I’m fuming!! How on earth can I get those security details wrong?! The answers are exactly what I gave them, they can’t possibly be wrong!

Now I’ve got to find time to get to a branch, and I told them the whole point of telephone banking is so you don’t have to go to the branch! ARGH!!!!

:BRICK:

Royal Mail strikes:
Our deliveries and collections have been disrupted due to ongoing Royal Mail strikes over the past few weeks. These strikes are continuing this week and as ever - we're working hard to minimise the disruption.

Fucking buses on strike round here every Monday as well, not affecting me but its a pain in the arse for those who do need it and the traffic is terrible.

And Dags you should move to a better bank. ;)

Strikes - mind you, Labour are in charge - it'll be a three day week shortly. Spending willy-nilly as they usually do when in power doesn't help.

Fucking buses on strike round here every Monday as well, not affecting me but its a pain in the arse for those who do need it and the traffic is terrible.

And Dags you should move to a better bank. ;)

You live in Bolton?

Why do people say something is "sick" if it's good?

As far as I'm concerned being sick is anything but good.

It's the lingo, innit.

---------

What pisses me off is that all these decent games are coming out in the next few weeks and I have so little funds :(.

I know what you mean. I could hope to get them from Lovefilm but they'd probably just send me the older stuff, or games like G-Force that nobody else wants instead of the top titles.

Back
Top Bottom